Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark Langin said:
How do you mean buggy?

QUOTEDSTWO support will be in alpha phase forever.
inilink moves nds to /extlink_eos/ then iniclear moves it back to original folder.
Of course you have to press nds again in DSTWO.
Multibyte filename isn't supported.
Make sure iniclear is set as /_dstwo/dsgame.nds.

Press A to accept (from next time this notice will not be shown).
Press B to shutdown.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xenon++ said:
Dark Langin said:
How do you mean buggy?

QUOTEDSTWO support will be in alpha phase forever.
inilink moves nds to /extlink_eos/ then iniclear moves it back to original folder.
Of course you have to press nds again in DSTWO.
Multibyte filename isn't supported.
Make sure iniclear is set as /_dstwo/dsgame.nds.

Press A to accept (from next time this notice will not be shown).
Press B to shutdown.

Okay thanks! ;)

X1pheR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which cart is better to get for dscovered support? DSTWO or Acekard 2i?

My daughter of 6 years old loves dscovered on her DS Lite as it allows here to quickly select the game she wants to play by the cover in stead of reading everything. However, for her birthday I'm getting a DSi and with that I need to order a new cart.

X1pheR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks. So basically it's best to get Acekard 2i? Are you still active with DScovered development? Like soft-reboot, etc. Cause it's a great project.
So how does one setup dscovered with AKAIO 1.8.1 (loader_akaio.nds stopped working. Use loader_extlink(dscoverloader) and inilink combo.)?

sidgallup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
First of all, i apologize if my question is answered in these pages but i could not find it... anyways, my 5 yo kid watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek5yRmjBpP8 and now he wants me to install it on his DSLite which uses one of this flashcarts http://r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

However it's NOT the R4i but the one compatible just with NDSLite, both use the same firmeware though, but i mention it just in case... my question is.. is there anything i can do to make this coverflow homebrew work with this flashcart? can somebody link me to any tutorial?

And again, sorry if my question was already answered..

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sidgallup said:
First of all, i apologize if my question is answered in these pages but i could not find it... anyways, my 5 yo kid watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek5yRmjBpP8 and now he wants me to install it on his DSLite which uses one of this flashcarts http://r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

However it's NOT the R4i but the one compatible just with NDSLite, both use the same firmeware though, but i mention it just in case... my question is.. is there anything i can do to make this coverflow homebrew work with this flashcart? can somebody link me to any tutorial?

And again, sorry if my question was already answered..
If you can set up ysmenu, you should be able to use DSCovered. Setting up ysmenu is pretty easy if you use A2h's ysmenu generator, though you have to check if ysmenu does work with the flashcart (it would be horrible to go through the trouble of setting everything up only to find out that ysmenu doesn't work). If ysmenu does work, you should be able to just use the loader that is provided with DSCovered and you will pretty much be done (though you need to add the covers to DSCovered before you use it).

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
dancemonkey said:
Anyone get this to work with Akaio 1.8.1? Can't get it to autoboot.

Cheers
loader_akaio.nds stopped working. Use loader_extlink(dscoverloader) and inilink combo.
Could you please post instructions on how to make this work. I have looked through your waio package and can't find loader_extlink.

I'm a tad lost.

Cheers
grog.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Mantis41 said:
Could you please post instructions on how to make this work. I have looked through your waio package and can't find loader_extlink.

I'm a tad lost.

Cheers
grog.gif
I thought loader_extlink was in the dscovered download?
Still lost trying to get it working on akIAO 1.8.1.

Latest DScovered has the following loaders and I do not know which one is the loader_extlink.
loader_akaio
loader_m3
laoder_r4
loader_ysmenu.

I also have no idea what the inilink combo is or where to get it and how to set it up.

Shame as I might have to ditch DScovered if future akAIO releases aren't supported.

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L8r on will upload my moonshl2 folder and loader_extlink.

then user woodr4.nds from WAIO Pakage on root of card to make wood r4 working

also will edit my moonshl2 folder to make an acekard version

then rename the ackekard default menu (akemenu4.nds?) to Acekard.nds on root like WAIO.

coming to u within 24 hours

(will also make a woodr4sdhc version)

once this is uploaded simply put the respective version of wood/akaio to the root of your card (renamed),moonshl2 folder to root of your card,add the loader_extlink.nds into d_system/loaders then choose extlink loader using 3rd option in dscovered's options and then it will work with latest.

(will start soon,may be delayed but within 24 hrs there will be a topic + tut) if thts ok with every1?

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compiled Version With Inilink + Neccesary Utils Needed to run DSCoverFlow With Latest Akaio,Wood R4,Wood R4 SDHC Version. Here.Enjoy And Dont Forget To Say Thnx To Me and original Authors.

dancubs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time using DScovered, and I'm quite lost. I got it working by using AKAIO 1.7.1 and following the instructions, and up to the part where I have to set up with a .exe file, I got lost.

Where do I go? How do I make the games appear when I load up the game?

Btw, I got it working, but no games show up.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dancubs said:
This is my first time using DScovered, and I'm quite lost. I got it working by using AKAIO 1.7.1 and following the instructions, and up to the part where I have to set up with a .exe file, I got lost.

Where do I go? How do I make the games appear when I load up the game?

Btw, I got it working, but no games show up.
See if this helps
http://gbatemp.net/t193529-coverflow-ds-ne...t&p=3025547

Edit: If anyone has Dscovered working with akAIO 1.8.1, could you please post instructions. I have been trying to make it work using Halo-101's files but fail.

Edit2: akAIO 1.8.1 now working thanks to Xenon++ [url=http://gbatemp.net/t261643-utilities-moonshl2-inilink-mnsh2warp-etc-firmware-loaders?view=findpost&p=3224750]http://gbatemp.net/t261643-utilities-moons...t&p=3224750[/url]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended