Homebrew Cover Packs for Emulators

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find a pack of all the Genesis cartridge covers/labels for use with Genesis Plus GX?

Also, I just noticed that SNES9x and FCE Ultra have mods that feature cover flow, are these decent enough to try out or is it best to just use the latest version? And where can I get cover packs for these?

I have complete romsets, so Googling each game's cover art might be a daunting task.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
in Genesis Plus GX you can take a screenshot and use it as the cover. just go to the main menu when you are on the games start/logo screen and on the bottom right you will see a screenshot button click it and than it will become the carts cover.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he doesnt want to do that for every game. im sure he has the entire goodset on the drive.

i searched for this in the past but never found it. i wish we could get a SNESTDB.com, NESTDB.com and so on. then when the emulators support the covers officially we would have a database to download from.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
this site has both box and cart scans for most of the retro consoles: http://arcadeartlibrary.com/screenshotarchive/scans.htm a great resource I have used for my mame/emulator frontend on my pc. Also http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/download...=cat&id=116 has some great cart scans boxart and even 3D styled box art, though the only genesis art you'll find will be in the forums where some users have generously provided their own works for box and cart art...you need to sign up on the site but it only takes a minute and it an excellent resource!

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
I have uploaded a snes rom+cover prepared for the emulator to work, because what jj-kwik is saying to you is to go to a forum and registry (once more) into another place, thus privacing releases.

I personally searched and cleaned most of the covers and selected the roms as the best for myself (~130), (even unreleased titles in the west) and although I had in mind to make it public in the next week, I can give you the link by PM (its already up). Just messege me because I think it's not allowed in the threads.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
you should be allowed to share a link to cover art in this thread
biggrin.gif

honda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have uploaded a snes rom+cover prepared for the emulator to work, because what jj-kwik is saying to you is to go to a forum and registry (once more) into another place, thus privacing releases.

I personally searched and cleaned most of the covers and selected the roms as the best for myself (~130), (even unreleased titles in the west) and although I had in mind to make it public in the next week, I can give you the link by PM (its already up). Just messege me because I think it's not allowed in the threads.
hi how can i pm you? sorry iam new :) i dont see any pm!

honda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh ok i have some stuff to sort so :) thanks... btw. iam looking also for genesis/sms ultra gx rom+cover pack, can someone pm share?

honda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those cover sets are for pc not for wii.... they got 1mb for each cover.... is there some wii version? for GX genesis megadrive ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.