Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

darkfalzx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those some good covs you got there, but they're not the same size as mastershoes cover set. But it's really ok tho. Since they could use some cleaning, resizing, and what not, I'll be glad to fix them up. Some of these covs I had already had aside so it would actually save me some time. Thanks.

Hmm - they were the same size before I dumped them on Photobucket - I actually used the official dumps as template... Can you suggest a host that will not mess up the formatting, or should've I converted them to jpeg so they wouldn't trigger some size restriction resizer.

EDIT: Alright - I think I found a way - but I guess I have to JPG the images and put them up on imgur.

iHQlL.jpg

Is this good enough quality?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here are a few sloppy covers I did for gameboy stuff that wasn't in the pack. A lot of them have artifacts and even watermarks I couldn't be arsed to clean up, because - hey, good enough: )
4in1-FunPack2zip_zpsd0d33c74.png

4in1-FunPackzip_zpsfafdf40e.png

AdventureIslandzip_zps3326df89.png
AdventuresofLolozip_zps47810598.png

AdventuresofPinocchiozip_zpscdac1aea.png

AdventuresofStarSaverzip_zpsbafa4d65.png

AeroStarzip_zpsfb565378.png

Aladdin_GBzip_zps1ae787c5.png

AlfredChickenzip_zps69c7ad6b.png

Alien3zip_zpsbe06ae22.png

AlienvsPredator-theLastofHisClanzip_zps7c1d0d46.png

DoubleDragon2GBzip_zps406fda91.png

DoubleDragon3GBzip_zps2b68df2d.png

Gauntlet2GBzip_zps63cf33de.png

TripWorldEuropezip_zpsec981b19.png
Those some good covs you got there, but they're not the same size as mastershoes cover set. But it's really ok tho. Since they could use some cleaning, resizing, and what not, I'll be glad to fix them up. Some of these covs I had already had aside so it would actually save me some time. Thanks.
PLZ guys use spoilers, these posts are getting rediculous long to scroll trough..

Reactions: 3 people

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 10-02-12: Re-Upped the Gameboy Classic set. I was going to do an "update pack" but there were just too many fixed/replaced covers, as well as some alts added/swapped from the original set. There are also about 50 more covers. Again big thanks to TOW420!

-Set was at 106 covers, it is now at 152 + 13 Alts!

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam mastershoes you have a nice thread on here as well. Rep+

Thanks TLT :)

@ Everyone, I'll be cleaning up the page format a bit i think.. I started by moving all the 3D/2D/Cart covers to the second post, leaving the 1st dedicated to full covers... everything is still there, and in the same order, just decided to split it up (a lot cleaner/easier/quicker to edit).

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
[member='drakorex'] thanks for the Bastard cover bro its kick ass. I got into this game after how much I liked the series when I was real young so it's much appreciated. And a huge thanks for helping out MS and TOW420. To anyone else I didnt mention please keep em coming and thanks as well.

Hey Mastershoes since u uploaded the shrunken spine sets I've been using them, but why is this the optimal cover set? In other words what's the big deal with shrunken spines that I don't get lol

Reactions: 1 person

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[member='drakorex'] thanks for the Bastard cover bro its kick ass. I got into this game after how much I liked the series when I was real young so it's much appreciated. And a huge thanks for helping out MS and TOW420. To anyone else I didnt mention please keep em coming and thanks as well.

Hey Mastershoes since u uploaded the shrunken spine sets I've been using them, but why is this the optimal cover set? In other words what's the big deal with shrunken spines that I don't get lol

Without the shrunken spines, the spines spill over onto the front and back covers... at least for n64, nes, snes, gen/md, sms, and a few more. All the handhelds and sega cd are already the perfect size spine, so no adjustment was necessary with those.

Check out and Old EmuFlooow 2 Vid vs this EmuFlooow 8 vid, and you'll see the difference.

EmuFlooow 2 (Standard Spine)

EmuFlooow 8 (Shrunken Spine)

Dump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey shoes is there anyway you can put your psx cover collection up? :) and a quick question how will we set up neo geo and capcom play systems covers? theres a few .zip files per game usually so how would we hide the others.. do a catch of just the core game and then add the other required .zip files after wiiflow catches?

Edit: My Bad different versions of the game per .zip :P

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Perfectly clear now.

Just finished setting up the NEO-GEO set with retroarch-wii, but once again your ahead of the game and once these covers are released in the near future I'll have to change my setup for WiiFlow :wacko:

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. I've decided to make a major contribution to the SNES cover collection.
Bastard-DarkGodofDestruction7z.png
You're welcome :P

@ mastershoes , I don't suppose ya have those wiiware covers layin around somewhere in a convenient little download, do ya?
Question, did this cover ever make it into one of your update packs mastershoes?

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, did this cover ever make it into one of your update packs mastershoes?

No it did not.. I didn't add it in for a couple reasons, foremost bieng that there is no "regular spine" version, and i want those sets to be matched up 1:1. I was going to remake the spine to have both versions, but then noticed it was sized 1023 x 638 (photobuckets fault) and didn't want to stretch the art. If @drakorex could send me the 1090x680 version, i will happilly re-do the spine and add it into both sets.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No it did not.. I didn't add it in for a couple reasons, foremost bieng that there is no "regular spine" version, and i want those sets to be matched up 1:1. I was going to remake the spine to have both versions, but then noticed it was sized 1023 x 638 (photobuckets fault) and didn't want to stretch the art. If @drakorex could send me the 1090x680 version, i will happilly re-do the spine and add it into both sets.
I know what you mean. I think I went and fixed it myself already awhile back and didn't add it to the add-on pack I sent you cuz it really wasn't my cover. But if it's cool I'll see what I can do, maybe save you a min or two..

wiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Long time lurker first time poster

First id just like to thank mastershoes and everyone else that has helped contribute to these excellent cover sets they make emulation on wii so much better. @ mastershoes just wondering if you are going to release a shruken spine set for mastersytem and genesis/megadrive keep up the great work man!

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's something I pieced together on the side and I wanted to share with everybody. I wanna think of it as a way to say Thanks to everybody who has help me and everybody else who needed it. They're the full covers for the Doom wads.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yiluwwj6f9c5ca1

Full covers for:
Chex Quest
Doom
Doom II
Duke Nukem
GoldenEye 007

I woulda posted and hide them with a spoiler so you all can see them, but honestly I don't know how to do that.
Enjoy guys!

Reactions: 3 people

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 10-18-12: Big Gameboy Classic Update! 77 New Covers, 6 Cleaned, and 7 Alternates. Big thanks to ToddofWar420 who supplied all the covers for this update, i just had to make some minor adjustements :) He's become a huge part of this project, show him some love!

@Wiikey - Eventually on the Sega sets, but won't be for a 'lil while yet.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome update fellas, obviously mad props to TOW420, currently adding the roms back to my drive along with the new covers. So funny that the cover collection for Game Boy is like 50x larger than having every game boy game in existence lol.

So [member='ToddofWar420'] are u done or nearly done with the GB set? Are there any other cover sets you interested in helping with? U brought back some memories with the Batman return of the joker cover for GB, I was so into that game when I was like 6 or 8 lol.

By the way [member='Drakorex'] I don't know if u got a chance to see this yet but I'd love to add this to my collection if you got a minute to re-upload it in a non-photobucket-less way :) I enjoy Bastard in all it's forms and glory lol.

Kliviwiki

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Also, there's currently no compensation for the differences in coversizes between nes, snes, gb, etc... so they'll all be stretched or squished (except for SNES at the moment). Since this is still so early in development, I'm sure Fix94 will make an adjustement at some point. Or maybe we'll see a release of some nice Full wrap around covers.. Guess we'll find out!

Wouldn't it be easier if Wiiflow simply allowed you to make different coverflow settings for each plugin, instead of altering the covers themselves? I have to say it's pretty annoying having to choose the alternate coverflow (pressing 1 or 2) everytime you shift through NES/SNES games (otherwise the covers would be displayed sideways), not to mention when the covers have different dimensions (like GBA) instead of just different orientation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH