Homebrew Could someone compile Citra OpenGL Branch for me?

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried and tried, but always get multiple error messages when trying to compile any version of Citra. Could someone that has compiled Citra before compile this branch of it for me: https://github.com/tfarley/citra/tree/ogl-renderer
I think posting download links on here is against the rules, so please message it to me
I'll try to be the first person who does a play through of Ocarina Of Time on a 3DS Emulator if possible. (may be according to the video)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i think i read it needs files from the 3ds in order to be compiled/run? is that true? what files if so?

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i read it needs files from the 3ds in order to be compiled/run? is that true? what files if so?
Not to be compiled, just for certain games to not freeze, those files go in a certain folder in the citra folder.
Do you know how to compile it?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel like trying, or sleeping... I cannot tell anymore.
Give me a moment (like a couple of hours) and I will either fall asleep or download the code and try to compile.
Any comment regarding the code? What kind of errors are you getting?
If I do anything I will let you know, but if you don't listen from me in a couple of hours you can assume I just went to sleep.

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like trying, or sleeping... I cannot tell anymore.
Give me a moment (like a couple of hours) and I will either fall asleep or download the code and try to compile.
Any comment regarding the code? What kind of errors are you getting?
If I do anything I will let you know, but if you don't listen from me in a couple of hours you can assume I just went to sleep.
official instructions (that look like gibberish to a person that doesn't understand command line): https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Windows-Build

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think those builds are from the master branch, not from the ogl-renderer branch.
Oh man, I should buy a new computer, this PoS can kick the bucket already. Still installing MSVC13.

PS: Wait, there is one with ogl-renderer... perhaps it is good.

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breaking all the rules. I just really wanted to see it out of curiosity, even if it doesn't work right.

All of my roms (oot too) just make it crash. This emu is a huge c***tease lol. 3dsx files wouldn't work either.

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got the same result compiling it myself and trying to run OoT, crashes at the 'creating save data' screen. Homebrews seem to work fine though.

Ii can not even get the games to start, do you know what i am missing, i have compiled the newest version and it works, but does not boot any game ://

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night