Gaming Could Metroid Prime 4 launch on this year?

Do You Think This is Possible?

• Total voters

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I doubt it. Since the teaser they showed last time had absolutely NOTHING more than a 4... I don't think they've gotten far enough to release anything this year.
IF they were to release it this year, they'd show SOMETHING from the game in the teaser. At least, that's what I think.

Reactions: woofmute

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it. Since the teaser they showed last time had absolutely NOTHING more than a 4... I don't think they've gotten far enough to release anything this year.
IF they were to release it this year, they'd show SOMETHING from the game in the teaser. At least, that's what I think.
Depends on when they started development. A teaser trailer doesn't have to have anything in terms of actual game footage.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Depends on when they started development. A teaser trailer doesn't have to have anything in terms of actual game footage.
Indeed. But with the scope of a Metroid Prime game, I doubt they wouldn't have showed at least some environment, an enemy, Samus's arm cannon or *something*, if they'd gotten so far into development that they'd be able to release something this year.

Reactions: woofmute and Kioku
D

Deleted User

i think there is absolutely no chance of it being released this year prolly wont be released till 2019 at the earliest but i wouldnt be surprised if we dont get it till 2020 or even later depending

Reactions: woofmute

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended