Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoNsPiRaCy AlErT!

warning: it's breitbart, yellow and rightwinged. Take with a bag of salt:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...t-mailing-list-of-the-gaming-journalism-elite

tl;dr: the "bloggers" are communicating IN SECRECY!!!!!!11111!!!11!!1

...Except collusion like the article claims is actually pretty damning, if everything checks out. Beyond exposing unethical behavior, it would be nice to have tangible proof that these sites are, in fact, actively working together to promote certain individuals and agendas.

I personally don't agree with a lot of Breitbart's political stances but as long as they're accurately and truthfully reporting information, it's irrelevant.

Reactions: raulpica

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well holy crap..
Moot has decided to ban all Gamergate related stuff...

IP range bans are in effect

And a mod seems to know ZQ o.O
Da hell is going on....
Do they really all know each other, every single one?

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
4chan wants to avoid controversy.

:rofl2:
Well, seeing as they also mod motherf-ing /b/.... Isn't this one of the signs of Jesuses second coming? Is the rupture near? BEing Agnostic I don't know for sure, better join a bible study group just to err on the safe side.

p.s.: sargon is on a hangout with a non rad feminist atm, quite interesting:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well holy crap..
Moot has decided to ban all Gamergate related stuff...

3XtPUSn.jpg

Reactions: Foxi4

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shitizzle got real, milo of breitbart made a big bunch of the private gamejourno google group public (sans the phone numbers which were in milos post on his private blog before he took it down again): http://pastebin.com/h7AncZTE

one of my positive favorites:
rgewi7Q.jpg

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer not to be associated with this. It feels wrong to me. I think it feels very off to reach across the fence from journalist to subject in this way. I prefer professional distance, especially given the accusations being levied at us from outside.
Mike Futter, Game Informer

Not to repeat IA, but... It's crazy we live in a world where it's the Game Informer writer showing more integrity here. Man, Game Informer (a Gamestop publication), IGN (Mount Dewm), Geoff Keighley (His Holiness, The Doritos Pope) are all coming out of this squeaky clean. They're corporate through and through, sure, but at least they're honest about it. At least they can smell the bullshit.

And hey, give Geoff Keighley a break. He always looks sort of sad and defeated; he doesn't revel in it like these clowns.

EDIT:

On Zoe Quinn's ex-boyfriend said:
  1. danielle Aug 30
  2. Re: [GameJournoPros] Re: Zoe Quinn
  3. I don’t care if this jilted moron walks around with sad puppy dog eyes for the rest of his life, the fact of the matter is that Zoe – and those closest to her – were put in very real danger by the things he posted online. As in, danger of physical violence. If he was with Zoe for any length of time, he would have known what a mob of angry insane misogynists were capable of, but his pissy little feelings were more important.

The fuck.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
4chan wants to avoid controversy.

:rofl2:

My point being that they more or less decided not to purge the nude leaks and all other kinds of crap, but are purging this.
I'm kinda sad even Arstechnica is on the blacklist... They had some nice technical articles from time to time :/ but I'm not clickfeeding those fuckers anymore :angry:

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
My point being that they more or less decided not to purge the nude leaks and all other kinds of crap, but are purging this.
But they did purge the nudes :mellow:
Maybe not with this severity but they do delete threads and remove pics, even on /b/. 4chan is completely neutered.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
More Doxxing by the SJW's. They even got the one who thought up the #notyourshield fired....
Mighty No.9 comunity manager blocking people from the page etc.

Every day a new controversy it seems :s

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love how most of the guys partecipating in the "GamerGate" are just psychopaths.

If there EVER was a small bit of usefulness in this entire debate it's entirely drowned out by the shitheads who do all this weird stuff.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love how most of the guys partecipating in the "GamerGate" are just psychopaths.

If there EVER was a small bit of usefulness in this entire debate it's entirely drowned out by the shitheads who do all this weird stuff.

That's kinda what I like, as it gives me opportunity to troll extremists of both sides... WITH SCIENCE (and facts and logic).

Yet there's still a huge load of decent fellows involved, pro as well as contra. Had intellectually stimulating as well as side cracking funny convos resulting from the tag.

hmmm, probably a sjw who wants to give him aids or something?

Nah, if it's from an SJW it's most likely a drug to turn him gay in order to let him experience homophobia first hand.
Wait a second...

Anyway: IMHO best contender for pro GG anthem yet:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: