Hacking Copy all contents to new 3DS

iSynthz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, i just bought a new 3ds. It's mint, fresh out of the box and i have another one that has a lot of e-shop games, cia games and homebrew. I would like to copy all those things to the new 3ds.
The original one is a old 3ds xl with AR9LoaderHax and Luma.
The new one, is a new 3ds xl mint, haven't even turned it on.
Also, i've seen something about a new Hax or something like that, can anyone explain me that? I've been away from the scene for some quite some months. Thanks for the help.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, i just bought a new 3ds. It's mint, fresh out of the box and i have another one that has a lot of e-shop games, cia games and homebrew. I would like to copy all those things to the new 3ds.
The original one is a old 3ds xl with AR9LoaderHax and Luma.
The new one, is a new 3ds xl mint, haven't even turned it on.
Also, i've seen something about a new Hax or something like that, can anyone explain me that? I've been away from the scene for some quite some months. Thanks for the help.
https://3ds.guide

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the above on the new console. Then so a system transfer, then use tikShop to batch install tickets so the pirated games show up on the new console afterward.
Couldn't you just dump title.db and movable.sed, and once the other 3ds is hacked just import those files and copy Nintendo 3ds folder to the new sd?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Couldn't you just dump title.db and movable.sed, and once the other 3ds is hacked just import those files and copy Nintendo 3ds folder to the new sd?
Doesn't that run the risk of both consoles being banned if online at the same time? And it's a little more technical. But yeah that's another option!
Edit: you would also lose Activity log and Mii Plaza progress if you did that. That may or may not be important.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't that run the risk of both consoles being banned if online at the same time? And it's a little more technical. But yeah that's another option!
Edit: you would also lose Activity log and Mii Plaza progress if you did that. That may or may not be important.
iirc you are also able to backup the save data for system apps using something like JKSM.
You should also be able to format the old console to prevent any bans. But I could be wrong as I've never had the chance to test a transfer with this method.

Reactions: Quantumcat

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
if you do a system transfer after the hack then you can just copy paste the files from the old 3ds scdard to the new one... or move it if it's a micro sd

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
System Transfer is easier.
Manually dumping files and restoring them along with moving the SD is faster (at least in my experience)

should always dump saves to be safe but as far as game data goes it's optional to send that over wifi, so it shouldn't take very long then you can just move the sd contents with a pc. i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1