GCN Cool GameCube BIOS Corruption I made

Loagster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people of this place :) I'm new on the forum, and I knew about it because of how much aweosme info I've already got here. I'd just like to share this strange BIOS hack that i got with VInesauce ROM corrupter. I'm not putting a download link unless someone REALLY wants one, but its just amazing, it looks like it was ment to be done. I'm calling it the "Mode 7 Hack".

MAIN MENU
i.imgur.com/qVBkFjb.png

PLAY GAME SCREEN (notice the odd position of the press start thing)
i.imgur.com/XRvaaT2.png

EDIT: @TheGuyThatPlaysNintendo I like Mode 7 hack more :)
EDIT: Here's a video:

Last edited by Loagster,
Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

Wow! It's so corrupted that it's not available!
upload_2018-3-1_13-20-4.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello people of this place :) I'm new on the forum, and I knew about it because of how much aweosme info I've already got here. I'd just like to share this strange BIOS hack that i got with VInesauce ROM corrupter. I'm not putting a download link unless someone REALLY wants one, but its just amazing, it looks like it was ment to be done. I'm calling it the "Mode 7 Hack".

MAIN MENU
i.imgur.com/qVBkFjb.png

PLAY GAME SCREEN (notice the odd position of the press start thing)
i.imgur.com/XRvaaT2.png

EDIT: @TheGuyThatPlaysNintendo I like Mode 7 hack more :)
EDIT: Here's a video:

Fix the video please, I want to see :P

Waterdragon78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE I REALLY WANT THE ROM PLZZZ AND A GUIDE ON HOW TO INSTALL IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo