Homebrew Cool '3D + Hax' Video thanks to the power of Dolphin!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,646
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, guys!
Not posted on "Wii - Emulation and Homebrew" yet, so I'll start off with a short-but-sweet video showing the true power of what Dolphin Emulator can do! If you are a fan of the emulator, there may be some secrets you don't already know about! The video shows how you are able to replace textures, enable gecko and AR codes (may be a bit obvious), and render the game into a 3D mode!
See it for yourself! This video shows Sonic Colors with a Green Sonic, 3D rendering, and Gecko codes:

It's a really awesome project, I must say! If you haven't indulged in the amazingness of Dolphin Emulator, then I strongly recommend getting it! However, be sure to follow the rules of piracy! Never download Wii/GCN ISOs that you don't already own in the form of a legitimate disc.
Have fun! :yaywii::yaywii::yaywii::yaywii:

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried red steel 2 in the rift? That sounds pretty sick. I wanted to get the dk2 but I just never pulled the trigger on it.
I want to try the wii 3d with mario galaxy on my projector!

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow! 3D mode is really awesome! I've already played LoZ-WW in HD mode years ago before LoZ-WW HD was released, and it really was an awesome experience.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's what I'll probably be doing, but I'll also need a better computer because I only have integrated Intel graphics. I can run Dolphin fairly well, but my computer stutters because it only has an i3.
That's probably a good idea.
The Rift needs a pretty beefy gaming PC, as it has to render everything twice, and even minor stuttering will be very noticeable and jarring, and can even cause motion sickness. I run it on my gaming laptop but it's not optimal, Dolphin works well but most things actually made for the rift are a bit stuttery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...