Hacking Converting a Psn game into A retail game ?

SubhashBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Check your pms, unpack the game yourself and replace the files with the ones I sent you, then run it from multiman with bdmirror option enabled.
Hello, excuse me, but I have the same problem with Attack on Titan, please, can you pm the same files? Thank you :)

SSShowmik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Everyone go to maxconsole.com There is a guide on how to make a retail of Attack on titan and play it on ODE or CFW.

SubhashBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Everyone go to maxconsole.com There is a guide on how to make a retail of Attack on titan and play it on ODE or CFW.
Put the link here,I can't find it in maxconsole..,I extracted the 15 GB pkg But it's missing Ps3_Disc.sfb.Need Working eboot and Param plz if a got it Help me.

RoronoaZoro93

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Mr. ghassen. Where can I find the ps3_disc.sfb file after i Extracted the package of A.O.T PSN and could you send me attack on titan eboot please?thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

krush lion.I followed instructions but the files did not merge after they were copied. what should I do? thank you

SSShowmik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Mr. ghassen. Where can I find the ps3_disc.sfb file after i Extracted the package of A.O.T PSN and could you send me attack on titan eboot please?thank you

krush lion.I followed instructions but the files did not merge after they were copied. what should I do? thank you
Take sfb from any game and rename to game id using sfb editor

Reactions: RoronoaZoro93

jy253

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Ghassen-ga, any chance you send me the files for Yakuza 5? I cannot pm you. Your profile cannot be viewed.

After changing the param.sfo and resigning the eboot from fix pkg (no rap files), I am getting error code 80028F08. when I tried to load the game.

check ur pm , and no a disc.sfb isn't needed. extract the game , replace the files , and run it through multiman , with bd mirror option enabled.

I can't pm your profile. Any chance you can still send the Yakuza 5 files? I cant get game folder to work as retail. Ty!

mysteriom45

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
i have one problem with this
i couldn't find
attack on titan game id
i looked everywhere in it's always a dead end
googled it and tried looking is ps3tools collection

so my question is what is the title id you used

BrainBug

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 -extract it and put on an Ext HDD , rename the folder to PS3_GAME / OR if you have it installed on your ps3 and you know what you're doing , navigate to your game folder(PS3/HDD/game/gameID) , copy that folder to your External HDD with multiman and proceed to the other steps.
2-open the Param.sfo with an Param.sfo editor , change the category to "DG disc game(Blueray)" and save & remplace.
3-extract the "Fix pakage" and copy the eboot.bin file
4-download true ancestor self resigner version 1.91 , paste the eboot.bin file in the same folder with the resigner ,get the game's rap file , (you can find that on psnstuff, or somewhere on the net , if you don't have it sometimes it works without it ) Now put the rap file of the game in the Raps folder (you find that in the true ancestor folder after you extract it),
5-open true ancestor , click "2" for resign to non Drm eboot , now the eboot is going be resigned , after its done put it back in the game folder where u found it ,and run the whole thing using multiman , with "external" and "Db mirror" options ticked,Now the game plays , enjoy!

P.s if you have it extracted and runing it shows a black screen then it might be an eboot issue , pm me , i will send you the eboot.bin i resigned (:

what if it was a ps2 or a ps1 game as a pkg format? these don't have eboot.bin files so how to re-sign them ? :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)