Gaming Convert EUR Triforce Heroes save to USA.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if there was a way I could transfer my EUR Triforce Heroes save over to a USA version of the game. I've beaten the single played on the EUR .cia but I'd like to use the USA version (preferably without losing my progress) so I can play online.

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

Thanks, I looked at that guide before, but I guess I missed the note at the end regarding using .cia files. Sorry, guess I jumped the gun with this thread.
Just skip everything with .sav and CTR cart and change to titleID. 00176F is the USA version, and something that looks really simmilar but is different in one letter should be the EUR version.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just skip everything with .sav and CTR cart and change to titleID. 00176F is the USA version, and something that looks really simmilar but is different in one letter should be the EUR version.

Right so I've exported the save of both. 001770 is EUR and 00176F is USA like you said. Inside the filer folder I have ExtData and ExtaData boss. ExtData appears to be where the save is located as it has the titleID folder as well as the .dat files and the export.log files. Do I just copy everything including the TitleID folder over without renaming anything to match the USA TitleID?

D

Deleted User

Right so I've exported the save of both. 001770 is EUR and 00176F is USA like you said. Inside the filer folder I have ExtData and ExtaData boss. ExtData appears to be where the save is located as it has the titleID folder as well as the .dat files and the export.log files. Do I just copy everything including the TitleID folder over without renaming anything to match the USA TitleID?
The files are located in SD:\filer\UserSaveData\(something)\(titleID). Copy everything inside that folder from the EUR to the USA one

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The files are located in SD:\filer\UserSaveData\(something)\(titleID). Copy everything inside that folder from the EUR to the USA one

Ahh, I see where I went wrong. I was being a bit foolish and not actually extracting the real save but instead the extra stuff on the SD card. Thanks for all your help, got it working now :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte