Homebrew Controller problems please help

Dantanksta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just started using home brew channel, I've downloaded all the emulators and games that I want to play and they all work great.. My only issue is finding a game controller which will work with the emulators! I purchased 2 generic game controllers which plug into the wii remote and they work fine on the homebrew channel selecting the apps and emulators etc but when I fire up an emulator it won't work on nearly all of them, as if it's not even plugged in.. The only one it works on is the snes9x GX emulator! Are there any controllers which are compatable with all the emulators? Also will a GameCube controller plugged directly into the console work with all the emulators? Thank you in advance for any help

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I've just started using home brew channel, I've downloaded all the emulators and games that I want to play and they all work great.. My only issue is finding a game controller which will work with the emulators! I purchased 2 generic game controllers which plug into the wii remote and they work fine on the homebrew channel selecting the apps and emulators etc but when I fire up an emulator it won't work on nearly all of them, as if it's not even plugged in.. The only one it works on is the snes9x GX emulator! Are there any controllers which are compatable with all the emulators? Also will a GameCube controller plugged directly into the console work with all the emulators? Thank you in advance for any help
Original Wii Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro work in almost 98% of emulators. Gamecube controllers obviously will too, if your Wii has this ports.

Generic / 3rd party controller support connected to the Wiimote is hit and miss. I have a cable that allows me to connect a Dualshock 2 controller, while it works on Virtual Console and Wiiware games that are compatible to WCC, they cause a DSI error when loading many emus, don't know why.

Some of the emulators even have Wii U Pro Controller support (through the libwupc library).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol