Android [Contribution] Lets make a list of fully playable offline android games!

aaronovik

Trophies
XP
Country
just a note but some (not sure if all) kairosoft games require internet access the first time you load it, beastie bay and ninja village i have always had to be connected to the internet the first time i load it up on every device i have it installed on (xperia tipo st21i, archos gamepad, and chinamobile star a919) after the first time connected they work perfectly offline since

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a note but some (not sure if all) kairosoft games require internet access the first time you load it, beastie bay and ninja village i have always had to be connected to the internet the first time i load it up on every device i have it installed on (xperia tipo st21i, archos gamepad, and chinamobile star a919) after the first time connected they work perfectly offline since
The old versions of the game dont, kairosft added a feature on the new versions, ill add that note on a moment ;D

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scribblenauts Remix
Creative puzzle game, contains multiple puzzles from both the Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts DS games.

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Creative puzzle game. Port of the PC version apparently.

ethanmiles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing multi optional game which is mini militia apk which I can play online and offline at the same time with friends and I think it is relate to this post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.