ROM Hack Continuing Smash Bros. TURBO'D

wuboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well would you be able to do one for Sonic? Since he has a transformation one?
It was stated before but Sonic's Final Smash is technically not a transformation, it doesn't load a completely separate character, but rather just a model that flies around. It wouldn't work, the animations would be messed up and there'd be a crash.

Kronillix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was stated before but Sonic's Final Smash is technically not a transformation, it doesn't load a completely separate character, but rather just a model that flies around. It wouldn't work, the animations would be messed up and there'd be a crash.
Ah ok sorry didn't catch that

IkeDaSpike

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When are you gonna fix zelda and yoshi? It feels odd to have 2 normal fighters among all the other 54 turbo fighters...

lgnmcrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ganon's up taunt doesn't seem to have a time limit, it seems incredibly overpowered. So overpowered, that he is probably SS tier

NT1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back from the grave, also, as for chain grabs, they don't work in slow time for Ganondorf. Yet, someone with infinite grab range...
Now all I need is slow time Marth and the king of swords can rise again!
Speaking of rise, Roy's Up special only works once.

wuboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back from the grave, also, as for chain grabs, they don't work in slow time for Ganondorf. Yet, someone with infinite grab range...
Now all I need is slow time Marth and the king of swords can rise again!
Speaking of rise, Roy's Up special only works once.
It definitely does, just buffer the grab during your down throw and you should be good. Also, not all moves are cancelable, so that's why Roy's Blazer doesn't cancel.

NT1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay that explains it.
It definitely does, just buffer the grab during your down throw and you should be good. Also, not all moves are cancelable, so that's why Roy's Blazer doesn't cancel.
Thanks for the info. Now...two more characters need to be anime.
One who is already anime...and the second...

MrCharizard000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the latest version, zelda seems to be unchanged and in the characters that are finished zelda is one of them. was this an accident or are you working on it right now?

wuboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the latest version, zelda seems to be unchanged and in the characters that are finished zelda is one of them. was this an accident or are you working on it right now?
They're definitely changed, I have all of the moves edited but the only things that seem to be changed in game are jab and maybe a tilt. I have no idea what is going on here but I'm sorry it's not working. I think Yoshi also does not get changed because of whatever's happening.

MrCharizard000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to edit the number of times bayo and side special in the air? I can't edit the files myself and I feel it would be a lot of fun to have hundreds of them. Also, while I'm here, what progress have you made on the infinite recoveries version, if you don't mind me asking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs