Hardware Console Banned. What's my next step? 'Unbanning' service?

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok , will that mess anything up ? By that I mean , lets say I login over there and get everything onto her machine and then she logs in as me , while he is here logged in as me . Will it boot one of them ? or banned a console ?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When you're downloading the DLC, the account which holds the DLC has to stay logged in until the downloads are finished.
Then it's fine to log out and let yer niece log in.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry to hijack this thread. Just a yes/no question, so didn't want to make a new thread.

But where did we land with the whole RGH-> KV changing, then un-hacking of Xbox? Because my console was RGH'd in order to get the DVD-serial for my xk3y, then un-RGH'd. But the dude that did it said it would be easy to put it back in RGH-mode, if I ever needed it.
So if I get banned, can I go into RGH, put a unbanned KV, then un-RGH it again, and have a working online xk3y console?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I always wonder about the mindset of people who try to "fix" their banned 360/PS3 consoles. These days they're so cheap to get a hold of that "fixing" an old one usually surpasses the value of a new one. I don't know how the situation looks like in the US, but over here in the UK you can get a baseline Xbox/PS3 for around 50 quid, which translates to $75, and that's in a gaming store where systems are sold at a significant mark-up - online you can get them for pennies. Usually transplanting your old HDD, RGH chip, ODDE, modchip and other peripherals is trivial if you know what you're doing, especially on the PS3 which doesn't lock HDD's, so you stand to lose nothing by just getting another unit and keeping the old one for spare parts, or even selling it off to someone who doesn't care whether or not it's banned because it'll stay offline either way. After the current gen systems hit the market the prices went down so low that fixing broken systems became more of a hobby and less of an investment. There's over a 100 million 360/PS3 consoles out there, we're not going to hit a shortage of supply anytime soon, you could build the next Great Wall with all of those systems that are gathering dust in warehouses, waiting for new owners.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can't really "transplant" harddisks in 360.
Not to mention that RGH'd systems are already "banned" to begin with.
Flashed consoles/ODDE's.. yes, that's a little easier except if you get one of the new Corona/Winchester revisions.

Anyone foolish enough to get banned by cheating or taking a RGH/JTAG online, deserves to be banned imho.

But yeh, people are keen on fixing their shit.

Remember that fella that was set on fixing his Xenon?
Spend days, even weeks and tons of effort and cash into further mutilating that poor console?
To the point where it was worse then a horror show?
I told him to just take it for spares and save up effort and money as a friendly advice, instead, I get pseudo insulted in the process....

I'm pretty much done helping stupid fools like that.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wonder about the mindset of people who try to "fix" their banned 360/PS3 consoles. These days they're so cheap to get a hold of that "fixing" an old one usually surpasses the value of a new one. I don't know how the situation looks like in the US, but over here in the UK you can get a baseline Xbox/PS3 for around 50 quid, which translates to $75, and that's in a gaming store where systems are sold at a significant mark-up - online you can get them for pennies. Usually transplanting your old HDD, RGH chip, ODDE, modchip and other peripherals is trivial if you know what you're doing, especially on the PS3 which doesn't lock HDD's, so you stand to lose nothing by just getting another unit and keeping the old one for spare parts, or even selling it off to someone who doesn't care whether or not it's banned because it'll stay offline either way. After the current gen systems hit the market the prices went down so low that fixing broken systems became more of a hobby and less of an investment. There's over a 100 million 360/PS3 consoles out there, we're not going to hit a shortage of supply anytime soon, you could build the next Great Wall with all of those systems that are gathering dust in warehouses, waiting for new owners.

In the USA 360's are around 100$ used, ps3 150$ used. Add CFW to a ps3 and get anywhere from 200 to 300$ RGH xbox around 150$ to 200$

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In the USA 360's are around 100$ used, ps3 150$ used. Add CFW to a ps3 and get anywhere from 200 to 300$ RGH xbox around 150$ to 200$
That's ridiculous, you might as well invest in an XBO/PS4, your delivery channels must be crap. I refuse to believe you'd pay that much for 10-year-old consoles, I'll have to look US eBay up. I mean, really - I've seen 360'ties go for as little as 20 quid here, that's a McDonald's meal for two. That, and if you already have a chip, there's no extra expense for hacking it, so that's a moot point.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's ridiculous, you might as well invest in an XBO/PS4, your delivery channels must be crap. I refuse to believe you'd pay that much for 10-year-old consoles, I'll have to look US eBay up. I mean, really - I've seen 360'ties go for as little as 20 quid here, that's a McDonald's meal for two. That, and if you already have a chip, there's no extra expense for hacking it, so that's a moot point.
In the usa.people think nothing loses value is the problem lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over