Homebrew confused on a few things.. please help

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATEMP, I would like just a few question answered if possible. I am on Sys 11.0.0-33U and on Lum3DS 6.3, just confused on a few stuff since I haven't been able to use my O3DS in a while as work is taking lots of my time and thank you for the answers. :grog::grog:

Questions:

1) I know is ok to update to latest update, as it seems only NTR CFW only thing not working. The question is do i have to delete the .cia of the old NTR to install the new one or can i install over it?

2)If i want to update a game (lets say Mario Tennis) can i just install that update (using CIAngel ) to update Mario Tennis or I have to delete the game and install the updated version of it?

3)I heard that streetpass has an update too and lots of people lost their homebrew.. is it ok to update it?

English ain't my main, so sorry for the misspell words. B-)

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean mii plaza right? You can update, i already update and had no problem. All you will lose if you update it is the dlc if you installed a .cia of it

Yes I do and ok. THANK YOU I will update the to latest update and then the mii plaza and delete the old NTR CFW and install the native 11

Reactions: QCLasky

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kbmarinha Hey sorry to bother again but I am trying to delete the old NTR CFW with FBI and i see delete title and delete title and ticket.. what that means? also when i click titles on FBI i see blue,green,red and purple what those mean? anything i have to keep an eye that i dont delete?

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@kbmarinha Hey sorry to bother again but I am trying to delete the old NTR CFW with FBI and i see delete title and delete title and ticket.. what that means? also when i click titles on FBI i see blue,green,red and purple what those mean? anything i have to keep an eye that i dont delete?
In this case you can delete both ntr and ticket and then you can install the new cia.
I dont know how to explain you what a ticket is.. but everytime you install a cia, you get a ticket of this cia. It is like an id.
Dont ever delete any title on red. It is system titles

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case you can delete both ntr and ticket and then you can install the new cia.
I dont know how to explain you what a ticket is.. but everytime you install a cia, you get a ticket of this cia. It is like an id.
Dont ever delete any title on red. It is system titles

Yeah after I posted that I read a few things =) and I deleted the title and ticket and I downloaded BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11), I installed the cia and added the ntr.bin to the root of sd card and when i click on it, it says firmware not supported

D

Deleted-379826

Yeah after I posted that I read a few things =) and I deleted the title and ticket and I downloaded BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11), I installed the cia and added the ntr.bin to the root of sd card and when i click on it, it says firmware not supported
Did you download astronaut levels build? You know fbi can auto install homebrew for you, it will give you the correct one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.