Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
3DS firmware update - Version 6.0.0-11U details

Version 6.0.0-11U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Save Data Backup Feature:
Users can now back up save data for downloadable versions of Nintendo 3DS software and most Virtual Console games

Improved system stability and usability:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

The following, which were included within previous system updates, are not included with system menu versions 6.0.0-0U through 6.0.0-4U:

New features for the Nintendo 3DS Camera
Content for StreetPass Mii Plaza
System Transfer between two Nintendo 3DS systems
The following, which were included within previous system updates, are not included with system menu versions 6.0.0-0U through 6.0.0-1U:

Addition of Internet Browser
Addition of Nintendo eShop
System Transfer from a Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL system​

Reactions: Hikaru

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They could be tightening the legit cart checks in an attempt to stop the gateway but I would thing it's a normal one just coming out at a similar time is a coincidence

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The update takes a while, so I bet all FC's will be blocked, I don't use any but I'm still courious, please comment if DSTWO works, a friend has one and is asking me.

EDIT: The new feature, it seems that it lets to bakup all your saves and update them, could this be of any use? (AKA exploit)

l563.jpg

vsvz.jpg

yznh.jpg

o60.jpg

apnj.jpg

1kfn.jpg

z9w6.jpg

6f2a.jpg

rzv.jpg

dlid.jpg

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Had 4 hard resets while trying to access the shop. Did Nintendo test this at all?
EDIT: Just in case anyone's interested, I have 261 characters in my plaza. The system freezes when I go to the shop, most of the time immediately after selecting an option, but so far I have been able to talk to the rabbit once about Streetpass Squad before it froze on the next box of options. Could be intresting to know what type of freeze it is, because if it's a stack overflow, it could be an in for an exploit.
DOUBLE EDIT: In terms of the nature of the freeze - the plaza app freezes for a few seconds, then boots me to the menu with an error message. The 3DS then restarts completely.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update takes a while, so I bet all FC's will be blocked, I don't use any but I'm still courious, please comment if DSTWO works, a friend has one and is asking me.
Yep DSTWO is blocked, but there is usually an update to fix within 1-2 days.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

EDIT: The new feature, it seems that it lets to bakup all your saves and update them, could this be of any use? (AKA exploit)

l563.jpg

vsvz.jpg

yznh.jpg

o60.jpg

apnj.jpg

1kfn.jpg

z9w6.jpg

6f2a.jpg

rzv.jpg

dlid.jpg

Edited m previous post.

I have read the info abpout the new features in Mii Plaza, and all of them are on the eShop to purchase... well, it's something new, but it should be free damn.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
I would personally wait. The new Streetpass Plaza Shop crashes to the menu every time I try to access it right now.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Hahahaha omg.. this update broke Fire Emblem:Awakening Demo on US 3DS Everytime to after "Nintendo 3DS" logo appear it just say "Please hold power button to turn off console and press to turn on again"

Reactions: Syphurith

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.