Hacking Configurable USB Loader can't detect my hard drive.

YuRIK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an ADATA 500 gb hard drive where I store all my games, and when I try to open CFG USB loader it cant detect it. It works once in a while and then stops working. USB Loader GX works fine with the hard drive, its just CFG USB Loader. I have version 70 of CFG USB Loader. Help would be greatly appreciated :D

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What cios do you have?

If your using v9 of d2x that might be your issue.

V8 works perfect with every drive i 've tried but if i use the same drive but use v9 d2x instead it only sees the drive maybe 1 time out of 20 if im lucky.

YuRIK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What cios do you have?

If your using v9 of d2x that might be your issue.

V8 works perfect with every drive i 've tried but if i use the same drive but use v9 d2x instead it only sees the drive maybe 1 time out of 20 if im lucky.

I'm using cios 249. What's v9 of d2x, I didn't see anything like that...(I'm a n00b)

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
249 is just the location of the cIOS, it means nothing. You probably have Waninoko's cIOS if your Wii was modded before d2x came out.

YuRIK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's outdated for sure.

Get modmii and get d2x cios. The latest version is beta 10 but i use v8 final since v9 for me causes issues with my drive and i have yet to try v10.

Sorry for the late reply, but it worked. Thanks a ton! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared