Hacking Conduit Multiplayer AUZ Usb Loader GX

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I thought I would give the Conduit Multiplayer a go last night. To set the scene I was pumped, was close to finishing single player and thought I might test my skills online. I jumped online and clicked regional (I am in australia). The slots filled up very quickly but took almost 2 minutes for each person to sign in. There were slots dropping in and out and eventually after about 10 minutes, there were 5 of us left with one authenticating. Then another slot jumped in authenticating. This went on for almost 15 minutes. I didn't eventually even get a go because I just couldn't wait any longer.

Is this normal? Are aussie players restricted at the moment because it is not released? Are there issues with the USB loader and online?

Thanks,

Micky.

Minties

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had the exact same problem playing online last night. Although I've tried with the USB Loader GX (Rev 13B) and via the disc (I have a modchip), same problem :S. Can only play worldwide atm.

cyrex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not the fault of any loader it's just the online mode being ass again. They fucked it up like all of the multiplayer games on wii.

WiiT4rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lecture.gif
Hello, I have the fix for you.

My Specs,
4.0u
USB Loader GX (Latest Download update)
No Preloader, No CIOSCORP

I load USBLOADER GX with cIOS38_rev14 cIOS 249
Conduit game specific settings are set to use Hermes' cIOS 223 (IOS 36 merged with 37)
And Anti-002
I also used Block IOS reload ( I felt like the multiplayer mode may load another ISO causeing the stuttering)
Be aware that using Block IOS reload will cause the wii to blackscreen if you try to quit back to menu but the game works flawlessly.

Only split second pause occurs when Wi-Fi initializes then no stuttoring with perfect perfomance.

Loading 223 initially black screened me so I used anytitledeleter to uninstall IOS222 and 223 first that I had from a previous uLoader 1.6 install.
Then I downloaded the newest version of uLoader 2.7beta which includes a later version of 222 installer.

Dunno if this is important but I used a secondary SD card to install 222/223 from network install as everyone knows it downloads the 0000000001 folder to install which should be removed if you only have one card. Once I installed 222 merged with 38 and 223 merged with 37 I pulled the card I used to install and during the wii reboot and plugged in my origional SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: