Hacking Concerns with legit games

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in buying off my buddy's Xbox 360 which has LT 3.0, with dashboard 14719 and it runs off on a HDD which is a nice feature but I wanted to know that if I have a legit copy of a game and have legit Xbox Live, would I run into the chance of getting my console banned or have something else happen badly? Kind of concern that it will update the console randomly or it'll require an update which requires a system update some of the time.

Thanks!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to play backupped gamed then yes there is a chance you will get banned.
If you want to do everything legit then I suggest flashing your DVD back to stock.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
If you wanna be a legit Xbox 360 user you really don't need to flash back to the stock DVD drive firmware,just let it be there,Microsoft can't track flashed DVD drive's,they ban through the game's that you play,and for him playing games off his HDD this is odd he either has X360key in his Xbox 360 which is safe for online play,or he is using the reset glitch hack or the Jtag,ask him how does he play games through his HDD tell him this "what sort of a hack is he using to play games off his HDD",only then will I be able to really help you,I assure you that you can play back ups without any problems if you know the proper way of protecting yourself,I have had my DVD drive flashed for 2 years now still no ban,and yes I am using the latest firmware LT+3.0,anyways before you start making your back ups all you have to do is patch your games through a tool called ABGX360,this tool will apply the necessary patches to ISO's to keep you safe on Xbox live that is if you are willing to play back ups.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've had my DVD drive flashed for years.
Never been caught with it.

But in all honesty.
If you really want everything legit then the best thing to do is to flash it back to stock.
Flashed boxes can be detected on Live.
I'm unsure if they can detect the firmware (which is likely) or the backup running but they can be detected.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the console is already flagged then there is a slim chance it could be banned in the next wave. There is also a slim chance MS will find a way to detect modified FW regardless if only original disks are used.

All remote chances but still possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou