Gaming [Concept] Metroid remade as a Call of Duty clone?

Kubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better idea for a Metroid game! We put Samus in a 2D perspective with a large world to explore, filled with upgrades and secrets. This world will have a very open-world feel in this 2D settings and will be more adventure-based than standard 2D platformers.

This.

Metroid is about exploration, getting fun weapons that add to fun gameplay, creepy places, and scifi ambience.

McBing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't see any similarity to Borderlands there.
100000 of Weapons (or 10 different types to be honest) is not the same as getting an upgrade or a new weapon to get to new areas to explore.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Metroid Prime Series was a awesome "reimagination" of 2D world of metroid's, it had awesome graphics at time, nice puzzles and even limited it didn't lose all the exploration and ambience factor from the series so if i wanted a new metroid it has to be like prime series.
Of course, i'm not saying it's perfect, there's many points that need to be better but that is another point

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same as how Splatoon didn't need to copy FPSs

How do you copy a GENRE you monkey?
It's not even a goddamn FPS. Splatoon is a 3rd person shooter (barely). Do you even play videogames? Cuz you clearly haven't played Splatoon.
I don't even like it and I know what it is and how it plays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass