Gaming Competition: Win Mewtwo DLC for 3DS!

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So here's the deal, I'll be getting Mewtwo DLC codes of 3DS and Wii U and since I won't be using the 3DS I figured I'd give away to someone here, so in order to do this I thought I'd make it fun. Fun and free? Yep.

If you own Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker play the level Mummy Me Maze Forever and collect the highest amount of coins and if you get the highest score then I'll send you it when I receive it. Oh yeah, you'll have to take a photo with your username on a piece of paper or what have you.

Note: I read on Miiverse that it's limited to 9999 coins so if that's the case the ones who reach the limit will be selected at random.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dude I've already won if that's the case. I did the 9999 a while back. I don't need the 3DS code though as I play on Wii U, so good luck to anyone who actually tries to tackle this. :)

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I'm disappointed. All this time I thought that if you purchase either a 3DS OR a Wii U copy of SSM, you get Mewtwo. Maybe I should have read it a little closer. I just got my SSB Wii U today and I put in the code and that's when I read it clearly and it said you need both. I don't have a 3ds (at least not yet) so I guess I'm not getting Mewtwo unless I buy the 3ds version just for the code and then resell the game on ebay/craigslist or something.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What do you mean by used? Already registered in club nintendo? What can you do with a used code?

When you have registered the game on Club Nintendo, you will separately get the DLC download code for Mewtwo, provided you have registered both a 3DS and Wii U copy of the game.

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Personally I would've made it a competition involving smash 3ds since that's the game everyone is guaranteed to have, and most people who have a wii u have smash on it anyways. I don't even have a wii u lol. Oh well...

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Personally I would've made it a competition involving smash 3ds since that's the game everyone is guaranteed to have, and most people who have a wii u have smash on it anyways. I don't even have a wii u lol. Oh well...

AFAIK WiiCube_2013 doesn't have a 3DS anymore, he sold it. But it's cool he's doing something random like this, so go get a Wii U and Captain Toad and waste 2 weekends of your life to get the code. :D

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the sister code exploit (changing the last char of the code), it can/cannot work but it's worth the shot.

Wow thanks. I had no idea about sister codes lol. Just looked it up.

Is there a thread on here where people trade their codes? Or will I have to take that to another forum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup