OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
image002-png.9334

[UPDATE]
After much deliberation from all of the judges, we are happy to announce that the winner of the competition is: dedmerath !
Congratulations we hope you enjoy your prize!

WINNING ENTRY

Thanks to everyone else that entered, there were some great submissions and you can see them all in the spoiler box below:

[ORIGINAL POST]
Hey Tempers!
To celebrate the European launch of Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited on the PlayStation Vita next week, we have decided to run a small art competition.

For a chance to win a brand new copy of the game all you have to do is submit an image you have created yourself of your favorite Disgaea character(s).

-Entries must be submitted by Thursday 28th August ready for judging on the 29th (game's release day)
-Strictly 1 entry per GBAtemp.net account
-Must be original work
-You must be able to prove your submission is your own work, so take picture of the creative process
-GBAtemp staff will judge entries and their decision is final
-You can submit your entry in this thread or you can PM it to T-hug

Please keep it clean and good luck!

:arrow:Official GBAtemp Disgaea 4 Review

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It's not the newest (made it at least 2 years ago) :-) Dunno if this counts as "image" but it's my pixel art in minecraft.

>Must be original work <
Breaks the rules.
That's Etna.

EDIT: I think i'm missunderstanding things, do we need to make our original character or any Disgaea character but needs to be own our work?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
>Must be original work <
Breaks the rules.
That's Etna.

EDIT: I think i'm missunderstanding things, do we need to make our original character or any Disgaea character but needs to be own our work?
By original work Thug means "you made it yourself" - this means that any edits of existing content won't count, but anything else goes as long as it features Disgaea character/s.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to test out the Dabbler thing on my Shield Tablet with the stylus and such, so I quickly did a shitty job of a Prinny head just because. Looks absolutely terrible, but I don't care cuz I'm the best ;O;O;

Vs5E5KA.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and I don't really want the prize BTW, so just don't count me :lol:

Reactions: MegaAce™

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: being sick still sucks