Hacking [Community Save] Pokemon omega ruby

nopenope

Trophies
XP
Country
The AS save appears to be corrupted when importing to a JPN game (installed as CIA). Even after changing the save's region to JPN in PKHeX.

Any fix?

ryulejzzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Only using Yellows8 leaked Custom Firmware.
Well, can you correct me if i'm wrong?

My Pokemon AS savegame was maked with sysnand 4.2 and emunand 9.6, so it won't be shown as broken if i use savedatafiler with palantine cfw?
So i can 'restore' this save with savedatafiler to my retail cart? Or, if i want, backup my save, use pokehex on it and then restore it?

Thanks. Sorry if i sound very noob but this savegame's stuff is new to me and there are millions of thread and everybody talks abaout gateways and cias savegames, not retails because everybody says they're broken because everybody thinks that one made it in 9.x sysnand xD

Ciyong

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already using pkhex. When i was creating a new pokemon and put it in one box its working. After that i edit all the 721 pokemon and put in the box. So theres total 24 box has been filled. It takes really a long time to edit. When in the game. Its working fine. But when im trying to access the someone PC it stop working. It just black screen. But the background sound is working. But the screen is freeze. So i cant access the pc to withdraw the pokemon. Need help please. How to make this problem solve. Im playing pokemon alpha spahire. Thank you.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are this saves still usable? I tried to use Alpha sapphire, it gives a error message "this save cannot be used with this version" or something like this.

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone have a working save file for AS? The links in OP don't work for me and the attachments on page 3 are OR. (Or have another legit AS save file?)

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If any one is interested, heres a save I made that gives you all the dexnav crap and every part of the map is explored.. also has the eon flute and bike.. all before you even leave the truck, lol.
it also should have a notification for the eon ticket, or at least it does when i load it into my rom.
this may be unrelated but can you make a serena bust mod plz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1