science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Commander K. Wii
CloneKeen Engine Port
Commander K. Wii is a port of the CloneKeen engine by bigs that allows you to play the first three episodes of the game Commander Keen by ID Soft. The engine requires you to own the original game files. These files are not shareware, so posting download links is forbidden. Without the original game files, you will only be able to play the first episode demo.

wii.gif
bigs said:
How to make the game work:

It you don't own any of the 3 first episodes of Commander Keen, you should still be able to play the fist episode demo . If you own any of the 3 first episodes, copy all the data files (*.CK*) in the same directory as the boot.dol; This should let you play the complete episodes.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
More Info
discuss.png
Discuss

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
The game "commander Keen" (look at Wikipedia for info) is a very old game, still appreciated...
But is not abandonware, only shareware because Steam/ID Software/3D Realms sell the game (Steam with its service online) so you can legally play shareware version
smile.gif

Or legal one if you own the 3" disks
smile.gif

Good way to nostaliga land anyway
smile.gif

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So if I understand it correctly, there are supposed to be .ck* on my original disks from many years ago and I can use those to play on the wii? Sounds fun. I hope I can still find the disks...
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic game from when ID software did games that weren't FPS. There was also an all new game for the Gameboy Colour but it wasn't really any good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.