Hacking Coding vWii 3-core support - everything you need to know.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting tired of my fucking phone moving cursor and not letting me quote. Type a reply and it randomly moves to some part of something I typed or am quoting. Max was working on Wii U exploit, hreset, and probably more that is not disclosed. Tri cores worked but no smp and ways to get linux to see/use them (last I knew). Aside from tri cores it is useless without more ram and Wii U hardware. Very much useless if you cannot get smp to work.

Ask Maxternal directly. He is a very friendly person. At least what I've seen from him. Marionumber1 may not be in on tri core work. Great people though.

Pogostick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting tired of my fucking phone moving cursor and not letting me quote. Type a reply and it randomly moves to some part of something I typed or am quoting. Max was working on Wii U exploit, hreset, and probably more that is not disclosed. Tri cores worked but no smp and ways to get linux to see/use them (last I knew). Aside from tri cores it is useless without more ram and Wii U hardware. Very much useless if you cannot get smp to work.

Ask Maxternal directly. He is a very friendly person. At least what I've seen from him. Marionumber1 may not be in on tri core work. Great people though.
Hey Maxternal, has anything happened yet?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Its Not the Web Browser Hack,... Maxternal started on the Beginning OF HRESET

If you want to look , go to where he keeps his Source for it ...

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, Maxternal and others are working on Wii U hacking itself. This project is very much secondary for now...and may not even be needed..Maxternal will comment on this when he is ready (only he knows, unless he told others of his intentions).

So, Pogo, follow that thread Bobby posted the link to.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
OP
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Sorry guys for the delay. Been working on a little bit of stuff at home but with a new baby last month and then the company I work for leaving the country and leaving me jobless last week, I've been a little distracted. I'll see if I can get something interesting posted to the public soon if I can, though. ;)

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys for the delay. Been working on a little bit of stuff at home but with a new baby last month and then the company I work for leaving the country and leaving me jobless last week, I've been a little distracted. I'll see if I can get something interesting posted to the public soon if I can, though. ;)
Maxternal, you've always been my favorite person on this site. Worry about your family and work. A new baby!!!! Congratulations. Who cares about this crap here. Besides, others are working on it and you worry about YOU. I figured you were busy working on Wii U hacking "stuff."

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Take your time, it's all right, life happens :)

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Bumpty. Has anybody beside Maxternal done anything yet? What's the progress?

Going to quote the reply to the last time you asked this question:
If anything huge had happened, this thread would be lit up with noobs asking for ISO ROM loading and crap. You'll probably see this thread or another front paged if a huge development happens.

Pogostick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to quote the reply to the last time you asked this question:

If anything huge had happened, this thread would be lit up with noobs asking for ISO ROM loading and crap. You'll probably see this thread or another front paged if a huge development happens.

Has anything here happened yet?

No I asked has anybody else other than Maxternal been able to come up with anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"