Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Many of you are familiar with the delicious KFC monstrosity known as the Double-Down. KFC was the first fast food chain to recognize that the only part of a chicken sandwich that matters is the chicken, that the bread was totally obsolete... They made a true chicken sandwich for all the meat lovers out there.

Ladies and gentlemen... from the makers of the Double-Down... I present to you... The Zinger Double Down King, the new King of burgers:

jMLqrwr.jpg

Chicken. Beef. Pork. There are no words, there is only hunger.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what she said.

I hate to break it to you but that might not have been a she as it is typically defined, now if you had a good time then you had a good time and that is cool but just so you know and all that.

Back on topic "Chicken. Beef. Pork.", sticking the three worst commonly consumed meats together, especially if that pork comes in that horrible muck known as bacon, does little to improve matters.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck meat; everyone needs to live on tofu!!!
I can tolerate people liking the filth that is soy sauce.
Tomatoes are vile but the can happily coexist with me.
Bacon of every stripe is no fun at all but I can live and let live.
Courgettes (zucchini) can even be masked by other flavours (most notably about a spice jar of cinnamon in zucchini bread).
I will not begrudge Brussels sprouts the right to ruin a perfectly good winter meal, indeed having them there may even force me to check what I am eating at such a time rather than shovelling it in as fast as possible so as to deny my friends/family more for them.

However saying tofu is... well, first of all, edible counts as fighting words. Saying I should have it as a staple of my diet.... it is not good what has to happen now.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SHIT

OFF TO AMERICA THEN

Hmm
~~~~~~~
*post 6 hour flight, New York airport, customs and immigration*

Purpose of visit?

I COME TO EAT.

I am afraid that is not a valuable skill in this country, indeed we presently have more than enough of those that were born and raised here that excel in this field. Entry denied.

TO CANADA?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."