Misc COD MW3 servers

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have issues with the servers? I can't seem to play online at all, Special Ops neither multiplayer (with or without the Wimmfi patch), I dont think its my internet 'cause I was playing COD BO1 Wii online without the Wimmfi patch.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying that COD 4 servers and WaW servers are still online for the wii?

Yes. Only the MW3 servers are shut down. All other CoD servers still work. If you can't connect to them make sure the "private server" option in whatever loader you're using is off it that option exists. That will interfere with the game connecting to WFC and getting the newer server list.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Only the MW3 servers are shut down. All other CoD servers still work. If you can't connect to them make sure the "private server" option in whatever loader you're using is off it that option exists. That will interfere with the game connecting to WFC and getting the newer server list.
Err, no. World at War is the only one that got shut down. MW3 still worked last time I hopped on a few months ago. OP do you have the patch downloaded yet? If not, keep trying to connect to MP and eventually it will let you download it and after that it shouldn't have issues.

TheRenegadist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, no way!? I loved playing Black Ops. on the Wii and I thought it had been shut down. That's fantastic news, well, news to me anyway.

Edit: Just played an hour of it, still a very active community!

Last edited by TheRenegadist,
Reactions: TheArcuzHunter

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err, no. World at War is the only one that got shut down. MW3 still worked last time I hopped on a few months ago. OP do you have the patch downloaded yet? If not, keep trying to connect to MP and eventually it will let you download it and after that it shouldn't have issues.
Excuse me, when I tried last time, I had no progress on the game. Some years ago, I had an MP and Special ops account (1 for both together), but I reseted my wii. Last time I tried to play MW3 Online (on WiiFlow, a WBFS loader) It wouldnt let me download the new version, it just told me "failed to connect to the MW3 Servers" and that I should try again later. I tried it 15 times, I had to wait 3 minutes for each, and it would give me the same message all the time. When I play Black Ops for the wii, it doesnt have any issues to connect to the server. It connect to the multiplayer servers almost instantly, but it doesnt at all on MW3. Can you make sure please that the MW3 servers still work? and what do you mean by patch? as in Wimmfi or the AltWFC patches?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only WaW servers are down. Make sure you don't have your loader set to auto-patch the game for another server like AltWFC for Wiimmfi. The patch will block the game from downloading the updated Activision server info.

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only WaW servers are down. Make sure you don't have your loader set to auto-patch the game for another server like AltWFC for Wiimmfi. The patch will block the game from downloading the updated Activision server info.
Oh, will check that out, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning