Hacking Cobra Ude!

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See there was a pic posted over @ maxconsole that showed an app running that dumped the keys....land it makes some sense. I just wish the ODE groups would give us some idication saying 'its safe to update' or 'don't update past 5.1'.

It just reminds me of the 3DS in that the scene devs were saying don't update past 4.5 but GW never said a thing while pre-orders were underway. So I would say if you pre-ordered a wiiukey or want to use an ODE then don't update because that may close the door to getting your drive keys.
lol that fake OSFatal screenshot is as fake as the ODEs themselves as far as we know, we've seen literally nothing of them, so we may as well assume they don't and probably never will exist (considering it's taken them so fucking long already)

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Expect an October release, Wii U consoles are gonna fly off retail store shelves in preparation for ODE pirates and Super Smash Bros. Wii U for the average Joe.

Reactions: Scorchy

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol that fake OSFatal screenshot is as fake as the ODEs themselves as far as we know, we've seen literally nothing of them, so we may as well assume they don't and probably never will exist (considering it's taken them so fucking long already)

Well screenshots can be faked, but lets remember the months and months we had to wait for GW on the 3DS....yet there was a known 4.x exploit and we kept being promised it would arrive. I was on pre-order from jun until it released in Aug.

With WiiUkey we have a known team saying something is coming, plus they are using known technology as ODE has been done on Wii,x360,ps3. Its all about getting the drive key which may require a hardware process like probing a x360 drive or they may be able to pull the key thru their hardware.....or the may need to run some code on the WiiU to dump it like xell on x360 can give you dvd and cpu keys.

I think even though these 'device' manufacturers say not to pre-order they are relying on pre-orders to scope the size of their first production run and if they can't reach a certain mass it isnt worth it to start production.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ This is a fake... sorry to break your enjoyment.
Well it is and it isn't. It was the browser exploit but the functions did nothing.

As far as Cobra UDE is concerned,
UDE is real, UDE fully exists, and UDE is 100% operational.
And if they don't come to terms with profit sharing they will have softmod competition.

Oh yeah, consider this official. Cobra isn't using a silly "browser exploit" so it is completely safe to update if you plan on using cobra UDE. Same goes for the soft mod.
And to anyone looking for reasons as to why they aren't released yet. It is do to perfecting the coding.
As we wouldn't want to have to fight those same battles that were fought with ODE.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it is and it isn't. It was the browser exploit but the functions did nothing.

And if they don't come to terms with profit sharing they will have softmod competition.

Well just for giggles I emailed cobra support email and asked them if they could shed some light on how drive keys are obtained and if we need the exploit in the process......we will see if they answer.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Oh yeah, consider this official. Cobra isn't using a silly "browser exploit" so it is completely safe to update if you plan on using cobra UDE. Same goes for the soft mod.
And to anyone looking for reasons as to why they aren't released yet. It is do to perfecting the coding.
As we wouldn't want to have to fight those same battles that were fought with ODE.

I didn't say that for ODEs, I said "fake" to the "upcoming homebrewU" Which came from maxconsole... We all knows they fakes the "hello.c" to let us think it was a "homebrew menu"

crediar

Possiblenator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
People love to compare things and bring up things from the past and try to prove the future.

GW has no influence or anything to do if some Wii U ODE will be released or not.

Neither team have shown any hard evidence (Videos, pictures) that's the only fact anything else is speculation.

And FaTaL_ErRoR no offence but your word counts for nothing even if what you said were true and they are only perfecting the coding why aren't there any videos or pictures?
It should be obvious that this would largely increase pre-orders.

And how would they obtain the drive key if not by any software exploits and mind explaining what's silly about the webkit exploit?

Reactions: KiiWii

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People love to compare things and bring up things from the past and try to prove the future.

GW has no influence or anything to do if some Wii U ODE will be released or not.

Neither team have shown any hard evidence (Videos, pictures) that's the only fact anything else is speculation.

And FaTaL_ErRoR no offence but your word counts for nothing even if what you said were true and they are only perfecting the coding why aren't there any videos or pictures?
It should be obvious that this would largely increase pre-orders.

And how would they obtain the drive key if not by any software exploits and mind explaining what's silly about the webkit exploit?
webkit will never get you in fully. You have to gain access before boot 1. And webkit has to exploit an app on the wii u thus making it impossible to break prior to boot 1.
There is no need to "obtain keys" with wiikeyu or ude. They are seen as legit discs. One of Nintendo's Fatal flaws. Once the verification is complete it doesn't matter what is being entered. All code ran from the disc emulator will execute as if Nintendo themselves gave it their stamp of approval. And the funny thing about it is there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it. Other than making a completely different drive.
Just wait soon enough all will be revealed.
And why would my word mean anything? Other than FaTaL_ErRoR being founder of TeAm_FaTaL (TeAm_CoBrA's latest programming team) I haven't posted anything of high value on this site to gain anyone's trust. I obviously am not a complete moron. I do understand how trust on forums work.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
webkit will never get you in fully. You have to gain access before boot 1. And webkit has to exploit an app on the wii u thus making it impossible to break prior to boot 1.
There is no need to "obtain keys" with wiikeyu or ude. They are seen as legit discs. One of Nintendo's Fatal flaws. Once the verification is complete it doesn't matter what is being entered. All code ran from the disc emulator will execute as if Nintendo themselves gave it their stamp of approval. And the funny thing about it is there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it. Other than making a completely different drive.
Just wait soon enough all will be revealed.
And why would my word mean anything? Other than FaTaL_ErRoR being founder of TeAm_FaTaL (TeAm_CoBrA's latest programming team) I haven't posted anything of high value on this site to gain anyone's trust. I obviously am not a complete moron. I do understand how trust on forums work.

I'm gonna believe U....lol. I thought the same thing that if U needed a drive key U aren't gonna get it thru a web exploit. Gotta find a kernel hack for that web exploit to be of much use.

There are always a million ney sayers and trolls before any new product comes out, that was my point as it related to GW which was we waited and waited and many ppl said it was bogus but it did arrive and after being around a year has delivered a lot more thaN I ever hoped.

With that said a video would be awesome and more details would help tip me to a pre-order.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FaTaL_ErRoR you mentioned in the hacking discussion thread that the Wii U was cracked and a release of HomebrewU imminent, yet here it sounds like you're a member of the team making the ODE. What's the haps? Any update as to what's occurring?
Had some issues with profit sharing. Those are now resolved.

@ everyone asking for videos: chill the he11 out. We've been very busy fixing the 4.6 ODE disable on ps3. But now that's fixed. So we are back.
Keep watching the site. Purchase links coming soon. And are you guys seriously questioning Cobra I am pretty sure we've done an excellent job of proving our capability. Seriously check out the work on ps3.
http://www.cobra-ude.com
http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/forum/index.php

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had some issues with profit sharing. Those are now resolved.

@ everyone asking for videos: chill the he11 out. We've been very busy fixing the 4.6 ODE disable on ps3. But now that's fixed. So we are back.
Keep watching the site. Purchase links coming soon. And are you guys seriously questioning Cobra I am pretty sure we've done an excellent job of proving our capability. Seriously check out the work on ps3.
http://www.cobra-ude.com
http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/forum/index.php
I don't know you faTaL_ErRor but you sound very much like somebody else I once knew. There is one key line that explains the ENTIRE situation here. "Had some issues with profit sharing. Those are not resolved." Either you get the right set up for all involved or somebody leaks. Is that what the game was all about? I am not sure if f0f was involved or not. A long time ago a few people, including myself, argued that it was about keeping a profit. Nobody shares and opens it for ALL via software modifications as long as they get a CUT of any hardware stuff.

I know $ talks now. Years ago I went to school with guys who just wanted freedom. Personally, I might be looking at the ODE BUT I also want something like a Game Genie, lmfao.
This stuff was done and working in 2013 I believe if a source was right. That damn source has never let me down, roflmao. Good job.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I have done quite a lot on CL I have posted numerous cracks in programs that others downloaded from me. I have indeed had a ton of fun with other users on that site.
I really don't think I have been proven wrong about much on that site.
I don't know which one of those users you are on CL but you must not read the areas things are posted in on that site much. Most of the users on there are kidding around almost all the time.
I really don't think this site approves of heavy trolling so I am not going to get into an argument with you. This is my final reply to you.
Then back on subject. But I have not and never will care what others think of me. And neither will anyone on my team.

This is why I no longer post on CL. (too much trolling) I posted things in a joking manner just like everyone else did there. And I also posted leaks, exploits, and cracks all the time. But it never seemed to fail someone would troll the thread.

Now back on topic. I can't get into how but you guys should be looking here.
http://195.70.43.12/Vista/ipcleditor101142.pdf
And here.
http://prntscr.com/4ft8d0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.