Club Penguin shutting down, becoming mobile-only

image.jpeg

Your favorite browser based penguin MMO game will be ending as you know it, come March 29, 2017. The official Club Penguin blog announced that the game will be ending support for its current format, and will be shut down at the end of March. Afterwards, it will become "Club Penguin Island", offering a completely different experience, with "unique and new gameplay" features. When Club Penguin is discontinued, it will have run for 11 years. You can currently pre-register for Club Penguin Island on the official site.

:arrow: Source

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you couldve done like a 100 bucks...

im...kinda over it actually..

I've played since Halloween of 2010...

7 years,believe it or not!

Also the cringe got to them..

Dabbing.

So much...

Club penguin was dying,and now theyre just giving them the lethal injection to make it quicker...
Lets be honest:

Who is paying that for a cheap CP game?

And yes , last year i entered on Cp was 2013 , they weren't cringy at that moment e.e

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the fuck is club penguin?! :rofl2:
Wait, there was a game about penguins? :wtf:

Why did no one tell me. Last thing i remember was surfs up, a movie about surfing penguins. (I also remember happy feet but i'm not really a music person) :unsure:
Have you people been living under a rock? Basically everybody has heard of it because it is the best(Well it was way better before Disney ruined it) kid friendly game to communicate with your friends and almost everybody has played it as a young kid or have heard of it from somebody else.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you people been living under a rock? Basically everybody has heard of it because it is the best(Well it was way better before Disney ruined it) kid friendly game to communicate with your friends and almost everybody has played it as a young kid or have heard of it from somebody else.
Well i didn't know okay? Back in my day, Toon town was the deal. :P

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets be honest:

Who is paying that for a cheap CP game?

And yes , last year i entered on Cp was 2013 , they weren't cringy at that moment e.e
Yeah it is plain out sad if you payed for it during the last year or two since it became a cheap crappy game due to them making the new game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, spamton g spamton