Club Nintendo to be discontinued

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The UK Club Nintendo had Zelda's Link Between Worlds 2CD Soundtrack for 3000 Points two days ago and it's gone, I didn't even know until today and I'm left with 9500 points yet to be fucking used on god knows what.

I'm glad Nintendo's getting rid off this pile of shit and same goes for those stupid ass surveys. Hopefully they'll actually improve than make it more tedious.

Reactions: shinkodachi

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The UK Club Nintendo had Zelda's Link Between Worlds 2CD Soundtrack for 3000 Points two days ago and it's gone, I didn't even know until today and I'm left with 9500 points yet to be fucking used on god knows what.

I'm glad Nintendo's getting rid off this pile of shit and same goes for those stupid ass surveys. Hopefully they'll actually improve than make it more tedious.
Honestly I always kinda liked the surveys because of the extra points. Although I hope the next version is a) universal (no region specific prizes), b)better prizes and c)less coins to get said rewards

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You're weird if you like filling out surveys as daunting and boring as Club Nintendo's surveys just for the extra points.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No I don't like filling out surveys I like the extra coins they give you which can add up if you hoard games and then upload them.

Ah, got that wrong somehow. I thought you liked the surveys. You actually like points. Yeah, who doesn't like points? +1 up to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...