Hacking Cloud Saves and Thropy Sync on 3.60

Darkcloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way to do that? I also have a PSTV where I don't really need hacks sonif there is no other way would it be possible to backup the data to PC and from there to the PSTV and sync saves and Trophy Data from there? I know that this would be a one way street. Also since white Lister V2 seems to work even after reboot , does it also survive an update to 3.61?

EDIT: I also have a PS3 if I can use that.

Last edited by Darkcloud,

Darkcloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I can't copy a 3.6 backup to 3.61? I thought it would only be that you can't use a backup created from a newer firmware version.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
So I can't copy a 3.6 backup to 3.61? I thought it would only be that you can't use a backup created from a newer firmware version.

You can copy it to 3.61 but I don't see why you would if you can't copy it back.

Also I don't think trophies can be copied this way if that's what this is about.

Darkcloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can copy it to 3.61 but I don't see why you would if you can't copy it back.

Also I don't think trophies can be copied this way if that's what this is about.
Well mostly yes and for the save thing I have to say I didn't think that through to the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM