Gaming Cloning using pokebank

DeadlySins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This method doesnt use powersaves and im not going to buy it just for cloning a couple of pokemon and anyway like in the video its not necessary

What makes you so sure the method in the video doesn't use Powersaves? He clearly states he's not telling people how he did it and considering his other video showing a normal and shiny Diancie, it's very possible he's using a Powersaves. He didn't seem to pull the game out at any specific time, he just let Pokebank exit normally and then turned the 3DS off for about a minute. During that minute he's doing something else so the method being talked about with pulling the game out during the Pokebank part isn't what he did.

Not saying it can't be done some other way, maybe it can and it seems others have done it, but I think the video was done via Powersaves.

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking he was using Powersaves, but I really hope it's some other new way. I actually had thoughts of finding a way clone with the bank, kinda like cloning in X and Y or something. I've tried taking the cartridge out, turning the console off right as it's supposed to save. Nothing. Tried all different timings, etc, haven't been able to figure it out. :/

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes you so sure the method in the video doesn't use Powersaves? He clearly states he's not telling people how he did it and considering his other video showing a normal and shiny Diancie, it's very possible he's using a Powersaves. He didn't seem to pull the game out at any specific time, he just let Pokebank exit normally and then turned the 3DS off for about a minute. During that minute he's doing something else so the method being talked about with pulling the game out during the Pokebank part isn't what he did.

Not saying it can't be done some other way, maybe it can and it seems others have done it, but I think the video was done via Powersaves.

I agree. If you watch the video under the assumption that he is using the Powersaves method then everything makes sense (like why he doesn't go to the homescreen during the "wait", why it manages to complete the save without an error, etc.). It just seems like that's exactly what he's doing.

xxdudexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ok I tried many times but nothing happened ... even at different times
I think it has to do something with connection speed
This method is dangerous, I was able to do it, but lost my Celebi in the process. If you want to attempt it, how you do it is simple. Click x to save, when the circle has gone around about 3.5 times, eject the game and hold the power button and turn the 3ds off at the same time.
aliak11 I wanted to ask what is your connection speed

aliak11

Pokemon Master
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tried many times but nothing happened ... even at different times
I think it has to do something with connection speed

aliak11 I wanted to ask what is your connection speed
I get 40 mbits download, I had to try about 30 times before I got it to work.

Jacob Reynolds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Basicly First Check How many times you circle spins 3-4 u Take Cartridge out and Hold Power Button at 2.5 Circles if 6-7 u take catridge and hold power button at 4.5 or bang on 5 :) Hope Helped add ME FC:3625 9575 8130

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its the same as always, they abuse the delay between bank and game saving, so they pretty much turn off the game after the bank has saved and before the game has. as always, theres a risk to lose data if you turn the game off at the wrong moment

Jacob Reynolds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its the same as always, they abuse the delay between bank and game saving, so they pretty much turn off the game after the bank has saved and before the game has. as always, theres a risk to lose data if you turn the game off at the wrong moment
Pretty Much yeah there is an easy way to clone on The Computer NO POWERSAVES Do u Want The Link

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cloning method using the PowerSaves AR and PokeBank is much faster and better. Instant duplication with no worries. Thats how I cloned my lvl 100 EV trained shiny Diancie.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose any of you guys would be willing to clone my Victini for me? I just don't feel comfortable doing this myself. I put in over 500 hours on my game. And I would literally be sick if I lost all that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person