Dragon Trainer
Developer
Trophies
Website
hydr8gon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if finding games that boot in Citra is shocking news at this point, but I got and tested Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX on Citra, which came out this year, and as far into it as I tested, it worked perfectly, which surprised me. That is, until I reset the game and it couldn't load the save data. :P Not that a rhythm game like this would be very entertaining on an emulator without sound, but it's pretty neat nonetheless. ;)

Reactions: Margen67

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fuckedupgraphicsdku9t.png

Digimon World Decode is booting with the newest nightly build.
That's nice.

Issues: Graphics fucked up, text won't show and I don't really know if it's the setting or not but I can't get the character to move at ALL. yet I can navigate through the menues just fine.
Feels like something with the stick is messed up but then again it runs fine on the other games. Still this is a base we can almost start our Translation on, if only the text would show :D

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm trying to use homebrew that uses files from the sd card, (in the same folder as the 3DSX), can i use citra for this? or can i only play these using the 3DS

Reactions: Margen67

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So someone stoled my n3ds but I get an old3ds with the R trigger Y button and touchscreen that don't work well
but for free the system version is 2.0 so I can use it for testing to improve citra's developement
ps:I'm good in electronic so I could change things in but if you ask why I didn't repair it is because I need pieces that I haven't found...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ps If at the end of developenment you could add things such as custom skins,upscaling resolution,antialiasing and others to improve the game quality like dolphin or other emulators does that would be nice

lolzvid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So someone stoled my n3ds but I get an old3ds with the R trigger Y button and touchscreen that don't work well
but for free the system version is 2.0 so I can use it for testing to improve citra's developement
ps:I'm good in electronic so I could change things in but if you ask why I didn't repair it is because I need pieces that I haven't found...

ps If at the end of developenment you could add things such as custom skins,upscaling resolution,antialiasing and others to improve the game quality like dolphin or other emulators does that would be nice
System version at 2.0?

Please dump the sysNAND of it, for the love of god (they are some tutorials on the internet on how to do it).

Reactions: Alkéryn

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dunno if you need the parts, but here are some.
Right Trigger.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shoulder-Tr...-L-R-Switch-/141170362634?hash=item20de68c90a

3DS touch screen.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3D...-Glass-Lens-/141593481655?hash=item20f7a111b7[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Viri,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[/QUOTE]i already changed the touch screen but it still didn't work after booting and i broke the wire of the l trigger while remounting it and for the y button i know how to fix it but the real problem is the touchscreen even after changing it the touch didn't work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.