Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have to ask that, you're in the wrong place...to be clear, this runs nothing more than a couple of homebrew things.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me out? After i rebuilt the solution in Visual Studio, I'm stumped as to what to do next in terms of getting the program up and running.

Please try to be helpful and don't question my purpose of using the emulator and don't make fun of my computer skills.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Could someone help me out? After i rebuilt the solution in Visual Studio, I'm stumped as to what to do next in terms of getting the program up and running.

Please try to be helpful and don't question my purpose of using the emulator and don't make fun of my computer skills.
Last time I tried, I put hb.elf in the same folder as the executable and run the emu.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would so donate to get a Gold version! I was more than happy to donate and get the Gold PPSSPP as I spent so many years playing games on my PSP but now, I need an emu just to play coop with friends and/or girlfriend. :(

for the psp there's jpcsp (it's for pc). I don't know how multiplayer works or even if it's present, but it's surely worth a try. the last time I used it (months ago) it ran KH BBS smoothly. you just have to find the right settings for the game you are playing.

xDevlinx21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Canada
for the psp there's jpcsp (it's for pc). I don't know how multiplayer works or even if it's present, but it's surely worth a try. the last time I used it (months ago) it ran KH BBS smoothly. you just have to find the right settings for the game you are playing.

Thanks! I'll check it out, but I didn't mean that need an emu to coop. It was more of a "Oh. Well that sucks, I have to use an emu to coop with friends now.:glare:"
I have successfully used PPSPP to coop with my gf on MH:FU using the Evolve client but so far, that's the only I've managed to get coop working, others like Valkyria Chronicles II and Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games haven't worked.

Sorry about getting off topic! :O
I'm stoked for this Citra :yaynds: to be done! Really looking forward to getting into the new Pokemon games and those Zelda games! :wub:

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
So how's the project going? Did more people join the project to help things going little faster? I wish i have knowledge of this to help bc i have a lot free time to spare and usually people who knows a lot in this area are very busy. Can we expect some good news in near future of hacking the 3ds? Thanks for a hard work and keep going. :)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So how's the project going? Did more people join the project to help things going little faster? I wish i have knowledge of this to help bc i have a lot free time to spare and usually people who knows a lot in this area are very busy. Can we expect some good news in near future of hacking the 3ds? Thanks for a hard work and keep going. :)
Well you can learn programming and help.

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country

Progress is happening steadily, albeit no "milestone" which would be interesting enough to visualize progress to the public has been reached so far. I had hoped the 3DS homebrew scene would be uprising by now so that we could have shown some fancy pictures of them running in Citra, but unfortunately these things have been delayed for now.

That said, a number of individuals have joined the project with some very useful contributions. Still, enough things remain for other people to join in ;)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress is happening steadily, albeit no "milestone" which would be interesting enough to visualize progress to the public has been reached so far. I had hoped the 3DS homebrew scene would be uprising by now so that we could have shown some fancy pictures of them running in Citra, but unfortunately these things have been delayed for now.

That said, a number of individuals have joined the project with some very useful contributions. Still, enough things remain for other people to join in ;)
Maybe the emulator author should contact these winners, and see about getting a diorama viewer homebrew working? I'd love to see these things on an actual console, even with 3D effects :)
http://blog.sketchfab.com/post/59605329752/vg-remix-winners-announced

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte