matpower

Messenger from Zero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last-Window-The-Secret-Of-Cape-West.jpg

Looks like Kyle Hyde isn't dead yet, huh :)
This comes from a NintendOn interview with Cing's ex-vice president Rika Suzuki...
NO: When you realized Cing was going to close, what was your feeling about the future as a game developer?
Suzuki: Closing Cing meant disbanding the team which had been producing the games together. And disbanding the team meant outright loss of various know-how and skills which we had cultivated in developing games, which was extremely disappointing, regrettable and sad.

However, even when I got to know that Cing would be closed, my passion for game production never burnt out. Of course, I knew that it would be not easy to start anew and create a new team from scratch, but I had many games that I wanted to produce and deliver to game players.

NO: Have you ever thought of making another game about Kyle Hyde?
Suzuki: Kyle Hyde's story has not ended for myself, yet. However, we gave the right concerning Kyle Hyde to Nintendo as a publisher so I cannot make a new game featuring Kile without any permission.
Now we know for sure that Nintendo got Cing's rights and they can make sequels to their series and that it is possible for another Hotel Dusk/Last Window series sequel. :D
Time to get an "Operation CiNG" running!

:arrow: Source

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I doubt Nintendo will use the characters ever, it'd be nice to see them referenced at least as trophies in the next Smash.

The next game was supposed to be a spinoff of Matt Crusoe to finish his story at the end of Another Code: R but I would have liked a mix between Kyle Hyde and Ashley, since the timeline would clash perhaps Ashley could be replaced with a young Sayoko.

What I would really like to see though is Louis DeNonno make a comeback, talk about a trip.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would love to see Nintendo return to these 2 I.P's. Cing really got better at these type of games with each attempt

matpower

Messenger from Zero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I doubt Nintendo will use the characters ever, it'd be nice to see them referenced at least as trophies in the next Smash.

The next game was supposed to be a spinoff of Matt Crusoe to finish his story at the end of Another Code: R but I would have liked a mix between Kyle Hyde and Ashley, since the timeline would clash perhaps Ashley could be replaced with a young Sayoko.

What I would really like to see though is Louis DeNonno make a comeback, talk about a trip.

Ashley in her AC: R appearance got a trophy on Smash Brawl IIRC

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ashley in her AC: R appearance got a trophy on Smash Brawl IIRC

It was actually her original appearance because AC: R was done a year after Brawl, same with Kyle Hyde's trophy, there's also a few stickers of various characters from Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was actually her original appearance because AC: R was done a year after Brawl, same with Kyle Hyde's trophy, there's also a few stickers of various characters from Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk.

I was pulling it from my memory, but yeah, there is CiNG stuff on Brawl.

Reactions: SuperrSonic

matpower

Messenger from Zero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone's missed out on two great DS games then.
Trace Memory / Another Code was WAAAAY too easy though, but I really do recommend it whenever you've got a couple of hours over. (It's that short).

Some puzzles have a weird difficult spike, the random generated puzzle thing got me stucked. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off...