Homebrew CHMM - Custom HomeMenu Manager

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, how detailed? Just coloured circles with letters?
I whipped this up in 5 minutes, maybe it can be placeholder until you get some nice ones :P
Feel free to edit it however. (I even threw in an X for the sake of being complete haha)
Ypx2KNv.png

kMTeM4w.png

I think the B is a little bit darker on n3ds to make the white more readable, but I went with original colours pulled off a wikipedia picture here.

Last edited by ~Poke~,
Reactions: ihaveahax

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Wait, how detailed? Just coloured circles with letters?
I whipped this up in 5 minutes, maybe it can be placeholder until you get some nice ones :P
Feel free to edit it however. (I even threw in an X for the sake of being complete haha)
Ypx2KNv.png

kMTeM4w.png

I think the B is a little bit darker on n3ds to make the white more readable, but I went with original colours pulled off a wikipedia picture here.

I should use them for some texts in CHMM2:

- Press Y for theme preview
- Press A to restart
- Press B to scan SD for themes

Can you make them a bit smoother?

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thankyou for your tool.
I find a bug that I can't install bgm.bcstm when I'm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.But I try to use CHMM V1.1,it can install the bgm.bsctm...

P.S.1 CHMM1.51,homebrew_extdatatool and YATA+ theme installer all failed to install bgm.bcstm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
P.S.2 homebrew_extdatatool can install bgm.bcstm in firmware 9.9 with Tubehax.
I can install the theme on my new 3ds with latest firmware.
You got something wrong.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, here are some slightly more detailed ones. They're 25x23 but I see you've edited the size out now, so hopefully this is still a good size for you? I can make some smaller ones if needed.
Ddfvsk2.png

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, here are some slightly more detailed ones. They're 25x23 but I see you've edited the size out now, so hopefully this is still a good size for you? I can make some smaller ones if needed.
Ddfvsk2.png

Yeah, i adapted text size to match 15x15. If you can resize them to match screenshot i posted it should be awesome.

arbalest876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can install the theme on my new 3ds with latest firmware.
You got something wrong.
I know what has happened.
First time I install the theme,it's all right.
The second time if I want install another theme,I should set the theme to one of system simple color themes.
After that,I can install the theme and bgm with no problem.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
After days of struggling tests by @ihaveamac , finally a working version of CHMM with shuffle themes feature is ready!

I would really say thanks to @ihaveamac for his awesome help, this shouldn't be possible without him.
Now i'm working on a Shuffle Manager to comfortable install multiple themes and then i can release the first version of CHMM2! :D

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
After days of struggling tests by @ihaveamac , finally a working version of CHMM with shuffle themes feature is ready!

I would really say thanks to @ihaveamac for his awesome help, this shouldn't be possible without him.
Now i'm working on a Shuffle Manager to comfortable install multiple themes and then i can release the first version of CHMM2! :D
Great news!

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Will be spamming F5 at this rate lol. Then again debugging is all I care about at this point. That and I'll probably assist with the launcher themes if I can.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Will be spamming F5 at this rate lol. Then again debugging is all I care about at this point. That and I'll probably assist with the launcher themes if I can.

I'll create a new topic for CHMM2 so don't waste your time spamming F5 xD.
Anyway, all is ready, the only thing i have to fix is ThemeManage.bin sections writing.

Reactions: Misledz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.