Gaming Check if you're an ambassador(USA)

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the checker. I bought my 3DS a week after launch, registered it on Club Nintendo, synced it with my 3DS for the 10 coins, and bought stuff from the 3Shop on multiple occasions, but for some reason the checker says I missed the date. I can't understand why it would say that. Ready to call Nintendo about it because Im rather pissed.\

Forget it. When I sent my system in for repair, Nintendo must have swapped it with a new one. If I plug in the serial number on the 3DS box, it says I'm in.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
gumbyx84 said:
I'm having a problem with the checker. I bought my 3DS a week after launch, registered it on Club Nintendo, synced it with my 3DS for the 10 coins, and bought stuff from the 3Shop on multiple occasions, but for some reason the checker says I missed the date. I can't understand why it would say that. Ready to call Nintendo about it because Im rather pissed.\

Forget it. When I sent my system in for repair, Nintendo must have swapped it with a new one. If I plug in the serial number on the 3DS box, it says I'm in.
Yeah but since they swapped it you might not be in. Better call them up and find out.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I would say though that if they swapped it for a new one, they could have also transferred data from the old to the new and/or swapped the data on their servers of the two devices to ensure nothing was lost, including when you had updated the system or logged into the eShop.

In any case, like bowser said, give them a call to confirm.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bowser said:
gumbyx84 said:

Yeah but since they swapped it you might not be in. Better call them up and find out.

QUOTE(DiscostewSM @ Aug 21 2011, 02:56 AM)
I would say though that if they swapped it for a new one, they could have also transferred data from the old to the new and/or swapped the data on their servers of the two devices to ensure nothing was lost, including when you had updated the system or logged into the eShop.

In any case, like bowser said, give them a call to confirm.

When I first called in the repair, I asked the rep about it and she assured me that I wouldn't loss my Ambassador-ship. The other reason why I think I'm ok is that when I put my SD card into the system, all my stuff showed up (Nintendo Video, 3DS VC, etc.). I'll probably given them a call on Monday about it. I'd rather be safe then sorry. You can bet I'll be flipping out if I don't get it.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
emm guys i have too nintendo 3ds but i have kind of problems here

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Eligibility
Serial Number:
"CEM108885295"

Eligibility:
Undetermined.

Information is not available for this serial number. We are not able to confirm your eligibility for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program.

ive tryed using my serial code isn't working what i wrong?

edit: Ive tricked out to find the metod searching on internet If you have example this,so if your serial number is

CER343234568

change it to CW343234568

it works it appared your on ambassator and im in Too ^^

Serial Number:
"CW108885295"

Eligibility:
You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!

Nintendo will make the Nintendo eShop available for you to download the available free content including Ambassador Program games. Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will receive special instructions on how to download these games. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arshes91 said:
emm guys i have too nintendo 3ds but i have kind of problems here

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Eligibility
Serial Number:
"CEM108885295"

Eligibility:
Undetermined.

Information is not available for this serial number. We are not able to confirm your eligibility for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program.

ive tryed using my serial code isn't working what i wrong?

edit: Ive tricked out to find the metod searching on internet If you have example this,so if your serial number is

CER343234568

change it to CW343234568

it works it appared your on ambassator and im in Too ^^

Serial Number:
"CW108885295"

Eligibility:
You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!

Nintendo will make the Nintendo eShop available for you to download the available free content including Ambassador Program games. Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will receive special instructions on how to download these games. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.

Are you sure you live in North America? The url in this thread was only for North Americans.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked for lulz, but I knew I was one.
I bought my 3DS at release so...Nintendo would be straight trippin' to have me not be an ambassador.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol