Gaming Check if you are an ambassador (AUS)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
machomuu said:
Team Fail said:
DiscostewSM said:
machomuu said:
DiscostewSM said:
Either I'm horrible at finding it, or the US version isn't up. I never got a confirmation when most people with the US units did.
It should be in the e-shop news.

But like I said, I never got a confirmation (which would have been under "News" on the eShop)
I don't even know if I got the proper message, but even if I did, I want to be completely sure before I start panicking. Nintendo, Y U SO SLOW?
You could always call in.
I'm not the biggest fan of their customer service, tbh. I asked about using prepaid credit cards and he gave me a million and a half steps and I just said, "You know what? I'll just wait for the cards, kthxbai."

But they do offer this service over the phone? I never did know that.
Well I've heard that you can call in is all, I hate Customer Service too.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is from the US E-Shop
QUOTE said:
E-Shop: During the week of August 15th, Nintendo will launch a website that will allow customers to enter their Nintendo 3DS serial number to check their Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program eligibility. Once this website is live, you will receive a message with the link.

This is from Support.Nintendo.com
QUOTEIf you are unsure of your Ambassador status, you can check back here later next week for more information on checking your Nintendo 3DS Ambassador status.

I think the US is getting the runaround...

loco365

Trophies
XP
Sheimi said:
QUOTE said:
E-Shop: During the week of August 15th, Nintendo will launch a website that will allow customers to enter their Nintendo 3DS serial number to check their Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program eligibility. Once this website is live, you will receive a message with the link.

QUOTEIf you are unsure of your Ambassador status, you can check back here later next week for more information on checking your Nintendo 3DS Ambassador status.

They just like to do that. They include as much detail as they can so that they aren't liable to things, like "U SAID THAT IT WAS GONNA BE AVAILABLE ON X DAY AND I DONT SEE IT!!!1!11!"

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
Sheimi said:
QUOTE said:

They just like to do that. They include as much detail as they can so that they aren't liable to things, like "U SAID THAT IT WAS GONNA BE AVAILABLE ON X DAY AND I DONT SEE IT!!!1!11!"

Well, in this case, they did set a date range. Should we not see anything till next week.....

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
boof222 said:
Icealote said:
Mate you're a live saver for all of us here! Thank you very much boof222

Just a quick question: This is to only check that your 3DS is already registered and not a way to register for it right?
No problem man.

Yes, that is correct.

I feel much relieved that I'm in. Thanks again! God I felt stressed when they mentioned some form needed to fill out and required something of proof. If it's just that then WOOOOOO!

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omg wth says mine its not registered, that is so bull****

i been online eshop wen it was first came on

how retarded is nintendos server..... GOD DAM U

i dont wanna fill out some form

got mine on launch day too, nintendo is pissin all over me for f**** sake, i cant believe im still loyal to them GEEEEEEEEESSUZZZZZ

fck tat im givin them a call......

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Mr.Guy said:
Mine also says its not registered. WTF. I bought this thing on launch and have been on the shop regularly. What a scam, 80 bucks in the trash.
Your flag doesn't look australian.
You realise this is only for australian peeps, right?

EDIT:
smile.gif

princefarzan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
For those of the USA/CAN, did you include the number in the box at the end? If you did, chances are it will show up as ineligible. It did for me, but when I rechecked without including that last number in the box, it said I was an Ambassador.

Pretty sure them saying to include that number was a typo, as even the AUS checker says NOT to include that last number.

loco365

Trophies
XP
DiscostewSM said:
For those of the USA/CAN, did you include the number in the box at the end? If you did, chances are it will show up as ineligible. It did for me, but when I rechecked without including that last number in the box, it said I was an Ambassador.

Pretty sure them saying to include that number was a typo, as even the AUS checker says NOT to include that last number.
Oh thank god that's good to know as I got the green light. Phew~

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, this is a MUCH better system. Only getting the deal if you logged on before X date is stupid, you still payed full price you should get a discount like everyone else in the world!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: