Hacking Cheat Database for NTR CFW

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone have or know were i can take a cheat database file to use with NTR CFW ?

Thanks !
Yes, there's a site that has a lot of NTR Cheat Plugins for a pretty good portion of games. The problem is, it's mainly for Japanese games, and a very small handful of US games. We also have a few Cheat Plugins floating around the forums, but they're scarce. Here's the site if you're interested: http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/nintendo/3ds_cheat. Their might be others like this one with US Cheat Plugins, but if that's the case, I don't know of any. Maybe in the future we'll get a bigger database

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Yes, there's a site that has a lot of NTR Cheat Plugins for a pretty good portion of games. The problem is, it's mainly for Japanese games, and a very small handful of US games. We also have a few Cheat Plugins floating around the forums, but they're scarce. Here's the site if you're interested: http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/nintendo/3ds_cheat. Their might be others like this one with US Cheat Plugins, but if that's the case, I don't know of any. Maybe in the future we'll get a bigger database
Thanks but the site is in Jap language and i don't know anything :(

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but the site is in Jap language and i don't know anything :(
A lot of the codes work for US versions of the games too. Just use google translate on the page. If you're using Google Chrome all that takes is to right click and choose "Translate to English", otherwise copy the web address (http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/nintendo/3ds_cheat) into Google Translate and click the blue button that says "Translate". (or for simplicity sake, click this which will take you to the Google Translated version).

Last edited by gamerboy1995,

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
A lot of the codes work for US versions of the games too. Just use google translate on the page. If you're using Google Chrome all that takes is to right click and choose "Translate to English", otherwise copy the web address (http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/nintendo/3ds_cheat) into Google Translate and click the blue button that says "Translate". (or for simplicity sake, click this which will take you to the Google Translated version).
Thanks !

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't download, it asks for a confirmation code?

Basically this is my problem. I can "translate" plain text in the screen all I want but when the file host as java/flash buttons and crap with text that needs to be read to figure out how to download I am screwed. Can't translate a damn image.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please someone ask on speedfly to post even the sourcecode, not only the plg; because ntr codes works on gw and can be useful

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's good to know that japanese/ european codes should work with usa version too.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It's good to know that japanese/ european codes should work with usa version too.
Not all of them, just it seems like a lot of them do. Once you translate it, look at the top and see if there is someting like "United States and Europe supported version" or a list of game IDs like this:
"Game Title ID:
000400000f700000: ja, chs Ver1.0 -1.1
000400000f700100: en, fr, es Ver1.0 -1.1
000400000f700200: en, fr, de, it, es Ver1.0 -1.1" and see if the US ID matches any of those. In this case for Xenoblade Chronicles, the middle one does match the US ID, so it should work. If none of them match, then you're probably out of luck even if you put it in the right folder and everything.

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not all of them, just it seems like a lot of them do. Once you translate it, look at the top and see if there is someting like "United States and Europe supported version" or a list of game IDs like this:
"Game Title ID:
000400000f700000: ja, chs Ver1.0 -1.1
000400000f700100: en, fr, es Ver1.0 -1.1
000400000f700200: en, fr, de, it, es Ver1.0 -1.1" and see if the US ID matches any of those. In this case for Xenoblade Chronicles, the middle one does match the US ID, so it should work. If none of them match, then you're probably out of luck even if you put it in the right folder and everything.
Helped a lot. I never imagined that some games could have the same title id even with different regions [emoji54] [emoji1]

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But this games that games which have the same title id, what happens if i install a cia eur and usa with same title id? little off question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all