Hacking Cheapest PSP game for Vita exploit?

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, as the title says, which is the cheapest psp game that can be used to load the eCFW on a european Vita on 3.01 firmware?
Thanks in advance

Clanver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm, take this info with a grain of salt since im not that knowledgeable about this particular topic.

First, the newest firmware blocks all exploits, so how do you even want to go to the psn store without updating your system? The large exploit leak was with firmware 3.18.

Here you can find a list of exploit games with recommendations which to buy for your region:
http://wololo.net/2014/10/02/ps-vita-firmware-3-30-to-be-released-in-the-next-few-hours/

But like i said, the exploit was released months ago, with system patches and surely game patches inbetween~

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have got a ps3, so I don't need to be on the latest firmware. Anyway, does the numblast demo also work or do I have to purchase the complete game?

D

Deleted-355425

id upgrade to 3.18 firmware and go from there, but if you want to stay on 3.01 then buy Numblast, its the fastest loading exploit and you dont have to press anything to trigger it.

No you cannot install demos any more, sony put a stop to it.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
My opinion if I was you and I think Mech will agree with me as well, get Space Invaders Extreme for ecfw and for PS1 Loader get Superbike 2. They maybe a little bit more expensive in PSN Store but you can do lots more with these two exploit games that others cannot and also nice and easy to load up the exploits. :)

Edit: I also have a PSVita on 3.01FW and all works great thanks to the very good help of mech ;)

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know that there are two games that allow playing ps one games at full speed, but what is the difference between numblast and space invaders? Except for the quality difference of those two games obviously.

D

Deleted-355425

Numblast = no buttons need to be pressed, just load the game up and it will go strait to ePSP menu (only works up to 3.01)
Space invaders extreme = load game and skip intros, goto options then press on high score and it will put you into ePSP, (works up to 3.18) - 3.18 has the best stability for the PS1 loaders.

all in all the numblast is way faster, the space invaders extreme will let you update to 3.18 if you so wish and still use the same exploit as on 3.01... difference between the 2 is probably 5 seconds and some finger movement,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Numblast = no buttons need to be pressed, just load the game up and it will go strait to ePSP menu (only works up to 3.01)
Space invaders extreme = load game and skip intros, goto options then press on high score and it will put you into ePSP, (works up to 3.18) - 3.18 has the best stability for the PS1 loaders.

all in all the numblast is way faster, the space invaders extreme will let you update to 3.18 if you so wish and still use the same exploit as on 3.01... difference between the 2 is probably 5 seconds and some finger movement,

You can also use Vita Half Byte Loader with Space Invaders Extreme as well, the other games you cannot but you need to be on 3.15FW and below to use that game if not, to use another exploit game you need to be on 2.61FW or below which obviously alot lower FW for your Vita to be on!. Problem is you cant run it with ePSP because the two files are the same code so you either run 138Menu/VHBL or just the regular ePSP menu and in my opinion the ePSP menu one is better anyway but the choice is there for the both exploits :)

http://wololo.net/vhbl-for-space-invaders-extreme/

Also make sure you try out gpSP v3.4 and test out your GBA roms in fullscreen on your PSVita, it looks and plays fantastic on the Vita, really brings the good old Gameboy Advance game back to life with the likes of Mario & Luigi, Mario Kart, Zelda games and on the high resolution PSVita screen, it looks and feels the best emulation ever, so much better than the DSTWO Supercard and any emulation on the actual 3DS units or for any unit fore that matter, I know the buttons wont match what it tells you on the screen but the control method is quite easy to work out anyway, make sure you try it out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...