Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

chin261

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I just purchased my Gateway 3DS from Yeahgeeks last week and the card is still on its way. But there's something i want to point out to potential buyers.
When i made my purchase, i chose USD as the currency for payment. But i just checked my credit card statement and the transaction was charged in Chinese Yen. It seems Yeahgeek's payment company did their own conversions when charging me, and this amount when converted back, is higher than what i paid in USD. You guys might want to take note on this when buying from them.

how much in S$ u pay for?

Jysix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bestr4i3ds.com legit?

nds-card.com is a bit pricey
eachmall doesn't accept paypal
yeahgeek only accept visa. I have mastercard -_-

You can pay on eachmall with Mastercard, and eventually Paypal with a trick (read first and last posts of thread).

AlexaC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so the paypal trick with eachmall.com / .me isn't working anymore.
Any legit and reliable seller accepting Paypal for a Gateway?

You can try Bestr4i3ds. I purchased my DSTWO with PayPal with no problem. But I just bought Gateway at YeahGeek, simply because they're a listed as official resellers and a bit cheaper than bestr4i3ds

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from gateway-3ds-buy.com, but it didn't come in a Gateway box, it came in a 6-game plastic case which I thought was wierd. They're on the official reseller list however so I'm hoping it's a true card and not a clone.

Jasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from gateway-3ds-buy.com, but it didn't come in a Gateway box, it came in a 6-game plastic case which I thought was wierd. They're on the official reseller list however so I'm hoping it's a true card and not a clone.

I just bought mine from there. They show you right on the site it comes with that case instead of the cheap packaging. You can request the normal package if you want. Other have gotten it and like the case - no issues with GW.

Reactions: CCBNews

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought mine from there. They show you right on the site it comes with that case instead of the cheap packaging. You can request the normal package if you want. Other have gotten it and like the case - no issues with GW.

Awesome thanks Jasin, I was comparing several sites before purchase and they are look the same with jibberish everywhere so I must have missed it. The case is pretty nice and I'm sure I'll use it. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Jasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thanks Jasin, I was comparing several sites before purchase and they are look the same with jibberish everywhere so I must have missed it. The case is pretty nice and I'm sure I'll use it. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

No problem. How long did it take you to get yours?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. How long did it take you to get yours?

I had a pre-order before their last batch and had it ship from CA warehouse. I'm in Ohio and it took 6 days exactly. Their shipment tracking didn't update at all though, the last update was that it was in CA the day after purchase, and then BAM it showed up at my local post the day of delivery.

AndQuocDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered a gateway from bestr4i3ds.com with USPS shipping. I live in Washington and their stock is in California so it should come it soon. I'll update later once I receive it!

AndQuocDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gateway just came in from bestr4i3ds. It took I think 5 business days for it to get to my house. I live in Washington and they shipped from California so it was pretty close. It came in a cartridge holding case rather than the gateway package and it seems like a better thing to have than the original packaging. From what I can tell it's not a fake Gateway, looks legit. I'm just waiting on the Gateway update to roll out now so I can use this on my 8.1 3ds XL. Overall satisfied with my purchase, unless problems arise when I try to use it later.

Reactions: Margen67

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, where can I buy the real Gateway at the cheapest price?
YeahGeek is reliable or eachmall is better?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Hi, where can I buy the real Gateway at the cheapest price?
YeahGeek is reliable or eachmall is better?

yeahgeek are very reliable & fast shipping too. they also test all of their gateway cards before shipping to avoid any disappointments. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s