Hacking Cheapest Flashkit to get?

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my girlfriend a DS Lite on ebay and I want to get a flashkit for her to play games.

Myself, I have an EZFlash4 microsd + the EZPass 3.

What should I get for her? The micro-sd memory is more expensive than the mini-sd's. So I can save some money there by buying the mini-sd EZFlash 4 instead of the micro (even though it sticks out a little). I can also flash her's instead of buying a passme device to save more money, but I never flashed anything before so I am kind of nervous about it.

is EZFlash4 the cheapest around that will work with GBA and DS games? I won't run any homebrew stuff on hers at all. I just want the DS games and GBA games to work fine.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll want to start here my friend:

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=27045

It will help you with everything you need to know.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, just ewin2 only does NDS
I might as well just go with EZFlashIV again since I am using that. If I attempt to flash her's, we can still play games on wifi, right? Even though hers is flashed and mine is not? Will save me ~20 dollars right there

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EWIN2 microSD in front of me now and I'll be doing a review soon. Yes, it only does DS and it requires either a flashed DS or a Nopass device with no splash screen like the MK4-Mini but I can't verify these 100% yet as I haven't played with it yet as I am going by another member who has one.

I would never go with an EZFlashIV as its one of the worst flashcarts out of them all. I would suggest a SuperCard or M3 and if you are worried about price the SuperCard's run less than 50 bucks!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boo, I like my EZFlashIV

smile.gif

But if you say SuperCard, would the Lite one make that much of a difference? It is almost the same price as the EZFlashIV (the micro one). The mini is cheaper and so is the memory cards for it. Does the mini stick out a ton or something?

Actually, supercard lite is more expensive than the EZFlashIV at winsunx. I would love to order it from someplace else that is cheaper, but I don't know where. 20 dollars shipping is killer!!!

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the SuperCard Lite + Superkey from modchipman. Costs around 80, then I got a 512 micro card from newegg for 20 total, so I spend 100 dollars total. If the Supercard is that good, ill use that and give her my EZFlash!

tongue.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could have bought the SuperCard Lite and SuperKey at realhotstuff.com for only $72.00.

You'll be happy with the SuperCard Lite but you should have gotten a bigger microSD!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, my girlfriend will take the 512. I keep my 1 gig
smile.gif
I got my 1 gig at Staples for 22 dollars with rebates + coupons 3 weeks ago. Now its over 60 bucks..no thanks! I have 1 gig and only play like 4-5 games on it anywhoo. But now I can try homebrew with Supercard Lite, so we shall see!

Oh, I checked realhotstuff, it says it isn't in stock, so thats why I didnt choose there. I get all my stuff on Wednesday though, and I have to work! So I guess I will wait at home Thursday for all of it. Now to just make sure this guy sent my DS Lite yet.

Morphx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have my Supercard Lite today...but no DS
frown.gif
My girlfriend wanted to borrow my DS Lite again, and I finally said yes because I felt bad of always saying no. Bad timing I guess. Her DS Lite better come soon so I can play!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.