Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again i was searching AliExpress for 3ds accessories and i stumbled upon
some cheap Gateway 3ds'
it cost $56.29 USD with free DHL shipping(at least to Portugal)
here is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DHLD...kup-3DS-ROMS-with-GATEWAY-3DS/1288330390.html

if anyone wants one get it now

I would actually advise against that. Feedback has some negative remarks saying he didn't ship, and several people have had issues with purchases from Ali-Express.

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It can take upto 58 days to ship according to the seller

really? for me i can chose 5-8 day(free) and 5-17 day(US $46.86)

I would actually advise against that. Feedback has some negative remarks saying he didn't ship, and several people have had issues with purchases from Ali-Express.

yes but you can pay with your Credit card and if you don't get it can't your cancel the payment with your CC company?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? for me i can chose 5-8 day(free) and 5-17 day(US $46.86)

yes but you can pay with your Credit card and it you don't get it can't your cancel the payment with your CC company?

Even so that's not a good reason to simply order it. Chances are, if or when it arrives and if it's defective, you'd probably have to send it back or some crazy thing like that. It's a messy process, and would you want to end up waiting another month for a replacement to arrive? Best to find a place that is reputable, and purchase it once. Take my word for it, you're much better off looking elsewhere, as this seller was brought up on another topic and there was a lot of dislike about his service.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

how else will these tight wads learn if they dont loose some cash because they thought they were getting a bargain

its like going to Hong Kong and expecting to buy nothing thats a knockoff or a Rip off

Reactions: Ryukouki

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how else will these tight wads learn if they dont loose some cash because they thought they were getting a bargain

its like going to Hong Kong and expecting to buy nothing thats a knockoff or a Rip off

Hey, if these people want to fuck themselves with a shitty reseller, that's their business. I just wanted to *try* and point a finger in the right direction. It's like OOOH PRICE LOW MUST BUY without even considering the consequences of WHY it might be priced so.

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, if these people want to fuck themselves with a shitty reseller, that's their business. I just wanted to *try* and point a finger in the right direction. It's like OOOH PRICE LOW MUST BUY without even considering the consequences of WHY it might be priced so.

dude i'm just trying to help people that don't have money coming out of there ass

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude i'm just trying to help people that don't have money coming out of there a$$

But its not really help, sadly. Most times there is always a catch with the lower price. If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. It's not like I have gold nuggets falling out my ass, but having dealt with almost all resellers within mainland China and Hong Kong, I can tell you right now that you're in the wrong here.

Reactions: NEP

Josh192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It says next to the shipping time, 'ships out within 58 days'. This means the seller doesnt have to send it by DHL for 58 days.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
dude i'm just trying to help people that don't have money coming out of there ass

buy getting them ripped off?
because thats really what people want

how do people know your not the guy on alipress pulling the scam

if you want a legit gateway, go through there official sellers list and find the cheapest

otherwise you might get one of those defective gateway devices that are cropping up

Reactions: NEP

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tension and demand for the Gateway 3DS are already at boiling levels, and this will more than likely end up with a customer who gets ripped off. Sure, you might get a working unit day one, but what happens if it dies on day 3? Or day 10? Day 30? Good luck getting a refund with your credit card company as most times you're not going to get a refund after X days. The bottom line here is if you pay a lower price, you shouldn't go out expecting perfect goods. You may, and if you do that is awesome, but the lower price means buyer beware.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm happy with the Gateway and where it's at and progressing to. I find the price, for a first generation flash cart, more than acceptable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.