Homebrew Cheap App Help Needed

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a soft modded wii. I have been trying to get the cheat app to work. I have installed both gecko and ocarina on my sd card. I have used code manager to input codes and transfer them to my sd card. Everything is in place, but I am having trouble getting the codes to work. I have double checked the region codes against the region game and everything is all in order. When I launch gecko or ocarine, I get an error. It says that it could not find any sd codes or words to that effect. Even if I go through the backup loader (gamma), I get the same thing. Please please, can someone tell me where I am going wrong!! Thanks in advance guys
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

manueld64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.how2xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
do you use homebrew browser?

I used it to download cheat downloader and wiicm. Use cheatdownloader to download the text of the cheats, it will save them to a folder called textcodes, then use wiicm to manage the cheats and it will let you select the cheats you want and then create the .gct file for the game in a codes folder. These will be created on the root of your sd card.

Load up wiigator. Hold the 1 on the wiimote and the config screen will come up. Go to config and choose vi default and ocarina on and it will loads the cheats. enjoy.

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manueld64 said:

I used it to download cheat downloader and wiicm. Use cheatdownloader to download the text of the cheats, it will save them to a folder called textcodes, then use wiicm to manage the cheats and it will let you select the cheats you want and then create the .gct file for the game in a codes folder. These will be created on the root of your sd card.

Load up wiigator. Hold the 1 on the wiimote and the config screen will come up. Go to config and choose vi default and ocarina on and it will loads the cheats. enjoy.

I'll download the wiicm and the cheat downloader. I'll set the wifi up on my wii and download them tomorrow. Whats wiigator??? I havent seen that in my homebrew channel. Also where can I download cheat downloader from??? Ive got wiicm on my pc, I have just downloaded it. Do i need to download it straight onto my wii and install it??? Im a bit of a noob where the wii is concerned but I really appreicate your help. Can you advise me any further on what to do next?? Thanks in advance

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manueld64 said:

I have found it in my wad manager. I have pressed the + button to install it but I cannot find anywhere in my hbc. Where will it be?????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt