Chavosaurs Artistic Shoes!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Whoa, awesome! I love those Mario ones! I would def buy a pair from you to wear. But I doubt Walmart has size 16 >_>. If they do let me know.

You must have uh...big feet... >_>
not just himm...size 13s for me.. and it matches my age..i think i size for every year...

I wear size 13, and my feet stopped growing around your age. In fact they got a bit smaller as I came into my mid-20s. So I can wear 12 1/2 if I need to.

Past size 13, shoes are very hard to find.

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa, awesome! I love those Mario ones! I would def buy a pair from you to wear. But I doubt Walmart has size 16 >_>. If they do let me know.

not just himm...size 13s for me.. and it matches my age..i think i size for every year...

I wear size 13, and my feet stopped growing around your age. In fact they got a bit smaller as I came into my mid-20s. So I can wear 12 1/2 if I need to.

i have the foot length of 11 but i have really wide feet...like ogres so im forced to wear 13s and 12s

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

i have the foot length of 11 but i have really wide feet...like ogres so im forced to wear 13s and 12s

You can see if you can find 11W or 11WW (11 Wide, 11 Double Wide respectively)

I also have wide feet, but luckily in this day and age of Internet Shopping, wide format shoes aren't all that hard to find.

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can see if you can find 11W or 11WW (11 Wide, 11 Double Wide respectively)

I also have wide feet, but luckily in this day and age of Internet Shopping, wide format shoes aren't all that hard to find.
im trying to find them without it having to be on the internet... honestly i hate internet shopping

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Adventure Time ones are BOSS. I wouldn't wear them because I tend to like my clothes unbranded (seeing logos generally makes me less likely to buy any particular article of clothing, save underwear) but just having a pair would be pretty neat as an art piece. Good job. :grog:

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been awhile. So I have just begun working on a new pair of shoes, based on Rayman raving rabbids. I am attempting to do it all free hand, with no references whatsoever. Im also attempting to draw most of it (key word most) in the Rayman Origins style (which includes designing the rabbids in origins style which is kind of easy.)
So Im midway done with the first shoe, which I am pretty okay with, but really wish I had made Rayman smaller so that I could fit more bunnies on there. Beleive me when I say the second shoe will have much more comedic bunnies and look really zany.
NysOm.jpg

It was very hard finding marker colors For rayman. I think he turned out decently well from just my memory.

It is a little squished, which I dont mind because i am going for a more collage style this time then just focusing on certain aspects.

I feel as though it needs background color... Idk maybe it is just me, but The plain white kind of bugs me. My parents think it looks great with just a white background, and Im willing to take their word, but it just bothers me.

Remember, it is not COMPLETELY finished yet, I still need to add decoration to the sides, the heel, etc.

I would like yall's feedback though, so that I can see if I can kill that tingling in my brain that's telling me something's missing (besides Globox of course...)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Size 17, and still growing. ;_; I love the shoes, my friend Cole does shoes as well below is his Facebook page for all of his creations. (He did the Mario case mod for my Xbox 360 casing.)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Kicks/223578367660577?ref=ts

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty bloody rad. Those designs are really awesome! I like most of the themes.

I tried doing that with shirts but they fade and blur when I wash them. I specifically wanted to do a whole-shirt canvas design.

Anyways, keep up the great work!.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, im finished!
soCld.jpg

I like em. I had much more envisioned for them though, but it is so hard to do on shoes... especially with fabric markers that bleed! Plus, I never realized how annoying it is to draw those bunnies. It looks easy on paper, but the shoes just slope everything and make it look strange.
Ah well, I'd like y'alls feedback!

I have two more projects coming up as well! The first will be a pair for my youngest brother (the one I did the minecraft shoes for)
He wants Call of Duty shoes :blink: That is going to be extremely hard, but luckily Im going to an arts store tomorrow to pick up these new fine point fabric markers they started carrying. So I plan on trying my hardest to draw the Black ops cover (without words) on one shoe, and the mw3 cover on the other shoe. Im really nervous to see how it turns out, Im going to be sketching small versions in my notebook for now...

The second pair is for my other brother (the middle child) for his birthday. He wants to make things just as Difficult, and wants either SLENDER shoes (like the game slender yes...) Dragon Ball Z shoes (I would freaking love this) Or Halo shoes (-.-) Difficult requests indeed. Guess we can all see how well they turn out soon.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh cod sounds tricky as that bodes realism more than any kind of artstyle, but you can only enjoy what challenges lay ahead. Good looking stuff though

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Work on the Call Of Duty shoes begins Tomorrow. I have decided to do this pair with a black solid outline with the black fabric marker, but colored with colored pencils. This will allow me more detail and color, but sacrifices the ability to machine wash them, makes them easier to be washed away if it rains, and a tendency to fade. So these shoes are going to tequire some upkeep.
Ill post a basic outline sketch tomorrow, and maybe even have one of the shoes done by tomorrow, depending on how hard I work.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn