• Views 5,517
  • Replies 50

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people don't use credit cards; I find most people on craigslist are there because they just don't do the "online" thing.
I think the best way to do business, is to have both sides feel safe--daylight, public places, necessary proofs, trade enough info that I won't have a thief follow me home, but if something goes wrong, both parties are easyily available, clear understanding of what the item is, etc,.

I guess it's just people and how we're all different.
I had meant debit card. Anyone can get that, it costs absolutely nothing at all.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah if i don't get a response in a week i'll see if i can cancel...
Doesn't eBay have some sort of deadline for the seller to ship the product?
I know Mercado Libre (latin-american similar service) has it, so perhaps eBay does as well.

I say you should wait it out and see if he ships it and/or if he responds back to you, if he doesn't then the deadline should enter in play and cancel the purchase automatically.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had meant debit card. Anyone can get that, it costs absolutely nothing at all.

Sometimes, but I know people who just don't use banks or anything attached to them. Sometimes you have to compromise because "the street goes both ways"; it might look shady that you're asking about paypal/debit cards. Cash really is the best option when you can use it, but good judgment is the best option.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes, but I know people who just don't use banks or anything attached to them. Sometimes you have to compromise because "the street goes both ways"; it might look shady that you're asking about paypal/debit cards. Cash really is the best option when you can use it, but good judgment is the best option.
Well if they really want to buy/sell it and are legit, they'll have a debit card.

D

Deleted User

OP
A bit late, but an update in case anyone's still interested:

I got a notification from ebay that the seller's account was banned, and they said I could either wait and see if I got the item or they could issue me a refund. I took the refund, and surprise surprise I never got the console :D

I ended up buying a used system for $50.00, works great and arrived on time :D

Last edited by ,

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OP, you need to get your brain checked. That Chinese dude got you hook, line and sinker.

And since Nintendo stopped manufacturing the system over a year ago, you'll have to get a second-hand one. Try GameStop - last I checked, the EB Games over here still had a few second-hand Wii U consoles hanging around, so you might get lucky. Otherwise, as someone else mentioned already, Nintendo sells them refurbished. Go for the black 32GB if you can; the white 8GB model is worthless (FYI there are also some white 32GB models which were only available refurbished from Nintendo).

Reactions: dimmidice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.