spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Is it just me, or does running a CFW (rxTools in my case) result in ridiculously poor battery life? It's all fine being able to boot (semi)directly into CFW but if it comes at the cost of my battery lasting less than a day while doing nothing with the lid closed, I don't seem the benefit.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed it too, but maybe I'm not a good judge because my 3ds sometimes instantly powers off when I press the start button and the flashing red low battery light will come on after a full charge.

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have the same experience. I highly thinks that the culprit is your wifi turning on + massive number of boot on/off hence juicing out your 3ds battery

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I experienced it aswell, but no power on/off, just making it stay in sleep mode between plays drains the battery in ~2/3 of a day

D

Deleted User

Is your system running a game in sleep mode? I haven't experienced any battery drain on my system. Perhaps your battery could be going bad?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you're using emunand mode, yes, the battery life will drain out more quickly compare to normal mode because the system keeps reading and writing data to SD card. Turn off the system when not using unless you really want to.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I just used sysnand cfw mode and thats it, never used an emunand and my battery was fine, until my 3ds got bricked when i hardmodded it... the battery is on my table here and its still fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol