Hacking Official CBHC v1.6 - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, y'all, I have a question here...
Currently I'm using CFW from CBHC, which installed my games via USB: both patch and the DLC.
But everytime that I try to play online it kept asking me to update even with my Wii U on version 551.
What should I do about that?

P.S. DLC and patch are alredy updated according to Usbhelper.
And just for more information I also configure another DNS from a tutorial that teaches you how to "avoid some unwanted update".
probably a game specific update?

djgf

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
press the home button while coldboot haxchi is booting.
thank you very much,i found out while checking other forums but i do appreciate the assistance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, y'all, I have a question here...
Currently I'm using CFW from CBHC, which installed my games via USB: both patch and the DLC.
But everytime that I try to play online it kept asking me to update even with my Wii U on version 551.
What should I do about that?

P.S. DLC and patch are alredy updated according to Usbhelper.
And just for more information I also configure another DNS from a tutorial that teaches you how to "avoid some unwanted update".
That is interesting,are you using Mocha CFW?,because i have the same setup that you do(using usb helper to download the updates and patches and update 5.5.1)and i have encountered no issues at all

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
So I don't know if I'm missing something here but I have successfully installed CBHC, how do I now launch Homebrew Launcher with the signature patch needed to install DLC etc as I can't do it from System Menu any more?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I don't know if I'm missing something here but I have successfully installed CBHC, how do I now launch Homebrew Launcher with the signature patch needed to install DLC etc as I can't do it from System Menu any more?
use the webkit exploit and run wup installer mod y and install the official hbl channel.

Reactions: britain4

vlad81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a question.

quite a long time ago i installed vWii on my U. After that i did no other soft mod on my U and also no updates on the vWii. now i stumbled over this and would like to install CBHC. I already got the VC game. But i am not quite sure if i have a situation here with my vWii as i just read, that with cbhc i also could boot to vWii?

thank u very much for help and informations
greetings
vlad

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question.

quite a long time ago i installed vWii on my U. After that i did no other soft mod on my U and also no updates on the vWii. now i stumbled over this and would like to install CBHC. I already got the VC game. But i am not quite sure if i have a situation here with my vWii as i just read, that with cbhc i also could boot to vWii?

thank u very much for help and informations
greetings
vlad
You can boot into vWii with cbhc, either hold b on boot (like normally) or select it from the cbhc config menu.

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was setting up a second Wii U for my kids and finally took the plunge on this...it works great! I have Haxchi on the other Wii U w/ legit MK8 DLC installed, so haven't really had a need for CBHC...I mostly use Haxchi on that one as a way to get to HB & Wup Installer.

Anyway...thanks so much!

Twoface1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i have allmost read all 74 Site, but my question isn't answered. I have installed coldboot haxchi over the homebrew AppStore. I have installed brain age as ds game. My brain age dont have The Red triangle. I must Download The zip and put at in The zip folder. Right?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have allmost read all 74 Site, but my question isn't answered. I have installed coldboot haxchi over the homebrew AppStore. I have installed brain age as ds game. My brain age dont have The Red triangle. I must Download The zip and put at in The zip folder. Right?
https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/blob/master/README.md

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just installed CBHC 1.6 and my "haxchi" icon hasn't changed at all. Is there something wrong?
Did you download the cbhc zip or just the Haxchi zip

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed CBHC 1.6 and my "haxchi" icon hasn't changed at all. Is there something wrong?
Did you download the cbhc zip or just the Haxchi zip
It sounds like he downloaded cbhc installer from the homebrew appstore. HBAS doesn't download extra files so the meta isn't changed when running the installor

brunormalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed Haxchi, then tested to see if it was working and then downloaded CBHC installer from HBAS and ran it. It installed without any error message and when I restarted Wii U I got the CBHC config menu, then I chose to autoload sysmenu. It seems to be working right, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: jbuck1975

Twoface1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jepp, i have download it from hbas. When I reinstall in from the zip with the extra files in the root, did I have the red triangle.

brunormalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It sounds like he downloaded cbhc installer from the homebrew appstore. HBAS doesn't download extra files so the meta isn't changed when running the installor
Exactly! So, here's the question: Do I have to redownload and run the installer again or I'm good the way it is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.