Hacking CBHC installed but no homebrew channel

westybhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think ive made a massive error. have just installed cbhc but didnt install homebrew channel before i did. is there anyway to install the homebrew channel now.?

many thanks for replies

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be an easier way, but you could always use the web exploit to launch the Homebrew Launcher and then install the channel with WUP Installer.

Reactions: godreborn

Nigleet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to assume you have auto-boot enabled.

When the console turns on, press the sync button on the Wii U. This will cancel the autoboot, giving you access to the CBHC menu. Open the Homebrew channel from here.

Following this, it might be easier for you to simply install the home-brew launcher

Edit: typo.

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When the console turns on, press the sync button on the Wii U. This will cancel the autoboot, giving you access to the CBHC menu. Open the Homebrew channel from here.

Following this, it might be easier for you to simply install the home-brew channel.
This is was going to be my original advice, but then I remembered that I wasn't 100% sure that the Homebrew Launcher part of the CBHC menu wasn't merely a forwarder to the channel. Thanks for clarifying that this will work. It's definitely the easiest option.

westybhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Following this, it might be easier for you to simply install the home-brew launcher

Edit: typo.

yeah you're correct with the auto-boot enabled part lol. dont know if im just mis-timing it but it just constantly autoboots

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome